Ada & Edith: Black-Owned Womenswear Brand Unveils Launch Collectio
New York, NY – Excited to share the launch of Ada & Edith, a black-owned womenswear brand founded by entrepreneur and former C-suite executive Ukonwa Ojo, who is disrupting the world of womenswear with its brand launch.
Offering a unique blend of comfort and style, Ada & Edith is set to redefine the landscape of women's fashion by centering women’s clothing around their lives and not the other way around. Expect minimalist, eye-catching designs that go beyond fashion, making a statement about empowerment, inclusivity, and thoughtful consumerism.
With a minimalist approach and sustainability at its core, Ada & Edith aims to craft a fashion space where comfort meets everyday elegance. The brand's design ethos is inspired by the narratives of everyday working women, addressing the void in the market for versatile womenswear suitable for the diverse lifestyles of today's dynamic women. Whether navigating the corporate boardroom, managing a bustling household, or embracing a nomadic lifestyle, Ada & Edith's creations are crafted to complement the multifaceted lives of women on the go.
Ada & Edith is available today with prices ranging from $149-$399 on www.adaandedith.com.
Ada & Edith is a black-owned comfort-driven womenswear brand that revolves around the idea of prioritizing comfort without compromising style. Inspired by to fill a gap in the market for versatile womenswear, Ada & Edith's founder Ukonwa Ojo aimed to create easy-to-wear items suitable for various lifestyles, catering to the needs of busy women. Ada & Edith challenges traditional norms by offering limited-edition "wow" pieces with detail-driven designs inspired by the stories of real-life working women. The brand places a strong emphasis on sustainability, adopting a minimalist approach to fashion that goes beyond clothing to create a lifestyle of comfort and confidence.
Ukonwa Ojo’s illustrious career spans 25 years across various industries and includes positions as Global Chief Marketing Officer of Amazon Prime Video & Studios, M.A.C Cosmetics, and Consumer Beauty at Coty, Senior Vice President at COVERGIRL, and brand and general management roles at Unilever, Reckitt Benckiser PLC, General Mills Corporation and MeadWestvaco Corporation. She is currently the Founder/CEO of Zaia Ventures, a company committed to building and scaling businesses that serve underrepresented and marginalized communities.
- Supporting Veterans Living with Dementia: Understanding Risks and Providing Care
- Early Voting is Now Open in Downtown Chicago for the March 19 Presidential Primary Election
- BronzeLens Announces Multi-Hyphenate Award-Winning Actress Anika Noni Rose as the 2024 Legendary Women SuperStars Honoree
- "Dive into a Saucy Adventure" with New Gullah-Inspired Products from Chef Carlos Brown
- Coach today unveiled "Find Your Courage," a campaign featuring virtual human, model and digital creator imma and Coach Family Lil Nas X, Camila Mendes, Youngji Lee, Kōki, and Wu Jinyan. Set in a virtu
- Black Women for Wellness To Host 25th Annual Reproductive Justice Conference
- W.E.B. Du Bois Museum Foundation Awarded $5m Grant by Mellon Foundation
- Fifth Ward Alderman Hosts Town Hall Meeting
- Chicago Hip Hop Museum Cements Chicago’s Place In Hip Hop
- Candidate For The Illinois State Legislature Wants To Bring Resources To Community And Advocate For Students