By accessing the Services, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”) and that:
- You will comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Services and will not use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not access or use the Services to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Services through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any Content (as defined below), data, files, or passwords related to the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Services;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features on the Services;
- You will not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, or thwart any of the Content protections in the Services;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express, written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Services for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will not distort the meaning or cause otherwise non-defamatory, non-infringing content to defame or infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or violate any person’s personal proprietary or privacy rights.
If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.