Advertise in The Citizen Newspaper Group
- No advertising vehicle has the reach of newspapers. Nearly 6 in 10 adults (57%) read a newspaper on an average weekday.
- Quality Prospects:
- Your very best prospects are newspaper readers. People who are typically labeled as upscale (upper income, higher education, professional/managerial occupations)
- From the targeting of ad placement by readership to a geographical area as small as a few residential blocks, newspapers can fine-tune your message.
- Newspaper advertising is among the fastest forms of advertising, short deadlines allow ads to be created and run in a matter of days!
- Unlike most other forms of media, newspapers allow the advertiser to build an effective ad that can be tweaked or updated to encourage a better response.
- More than two-thirds of the public (68%) say that newspapers are the medium used for advertising by people they respect.
- Selective vs. Intrusive:
- Shoppers are less-willing today to accept advertising that is spooned out to them. They seek out advertising on their own. Newspapers are the medium shoppers use most (63%) to check out ads. No other medium gets into double-digits.
- Good Environment:
- The newspaper editorial environment typically adds credibility and legitimacy to the brand being advertised. To readers, the advertising in a newspaper is every bit as important as the news itself.
- Newspaper ads create traffic, move merchandise and establish brands. In a world of thousands of messages daily, advertising messages in newspapers are one sure thing when it comes to producing results.
- Newspaper advertising is a valuable commodity to readers. A recent research study surveyed shoppers attitudes about which type of medium they preferred for retail advertising. Newspapers outdistanced all other media combined in the following areas:
- Most used for comparing prices
- Most convenient to use
- Most up-to-date
- Most trustworthy, believable and preferred
WHAT MAKES NEWSPAPERS SO APPEALING?
- 82% of readers believe Black newspapers deal with subjects of special interest to them.
- 72% of readers believe Black newspapers are honest and truthful.
- 70% of readers believe Black newspapers show more of an understanding of their lives than dailies.
- Black newspapers have nationally accepted standard readership of 3.5 readers per copy, compared to 2.2 readers per copy for daily newspapers.
FIVE REASONS WHY FREQUENCY DRIVES HOME YOUR AD MESSAGE
PEOPLE HAVE NEW WANTS AND NEEDS EVERYDAY
Very few people have a need for any specific merchandise on any given day. Frequent advertising reaches decision makers when they are ready to buy, Not Just When You Are Ready To Sell.
FREQUENT ADVERTISING REACHES YOUR CUSTOMERS – REGARDLESS OF READING HABITS
Frequency builds awareness. Awareness builds familiarity. And familiarity builds trust. Conventional wisdom says your audience needs to be exposed to your ad 2.5 times for it to sink in and build awareness. Advertising gets the best results overtime. Each ad builds on prior brand recognition.
FREQUENT ADVERTISING HELPS YOU BEAT YOUR COMPETITION
If you are not advertising as much as your competition, who is more likely to reach the consumer who is ready to shop?
ADVERTISING FREQUENTLY EQUALS HIGHER THAN AVERAGE RESULTS
Every business needs new customers every week. A study conducted by the Advertising Research Foundation and American Business Press measured the profitability of products advertised with varying frequencies to discover that the more frequently advertised products resulted in higher profits.
FREQUENCY HELPS YOUR ADVERTISING CUT THROUGH THE CLUTTER
Repeating yourself to a target customer increases the odds that your message will get through.
Citizen Newspaper Group Inc.8741 S. Greenwood Ave., Ste# 107
Chicago, IL 60619