De Beers Shines at the 2024 Critics' Choice & Emmy Awards
At Critics' Choice, Jennifer Aniston, nominated for Best Actress in a Drama Series, exuded effortless glamour while dripping in diamond pieces from De Beers Jewellers including shoulder-sweeping long diamond earrings, a two-stone diamond ring, and pear-shaped diamond ring. Sheryl Lee Ralph, nominated for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series, radiated natural elegance in classic diamond pieces from De Beers Jewellers including long diamond drop earrings and a diamond line bracelet.
The following evening, Quinta Brunson sparkled while accepting the Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series wearing diamond hoop earrings from the Metamorphosis by De Beers high jewellery collection, a Talisman cocktail ring, and a pear-shaped diamond ring. Actor, Ariana De Bose stunned in classic diamond pieces including a long bezel set lariat diamond necklace, round brilliant sleeper earrings, a Dewdrop one line pavé ring and an assortment of diamond eternity bands.
De Beers' unique connection to the source affords the House unparalleled access to the Earth's most spectacular diamonds, while also ensuring their superior quality, traceability and positive impact. With over 130 years of diamond expertise, De Beers consciously selects the most awe-inspiring diamonds to masterfully craft extraordinary wearable works of art that magnify and immortalize the beauty of nature with timeless designs.
De Beers looks at the 29th Critics' Choice Awards include:
Jennifer Aniston, Nominee for Best Actress in a Drama Series, The Morning Show
De Beers Long Diamond Earrings set in 18K White Gold, 4.96 carats.
Quinta Brunson, Winner and Nominee for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series, Abbott Elementary and Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series, Saturday Night Live.
De Beers is invested in ensuring all the diamonds it discovers create a lasting positive impact for people and the places where they are found. This comes with a pledge to build a better future – one that is fairer, safer, cleaner and healthier, in which communities thrive, ethical practices are maintained, and the natural environment is protected. We call this long-term commitment Building Forever.
De Beers diamond jewellery is available in more than 30 stores worldwide, as well as online at debeers.com.
- Supporting Veterans Living with Dementia: Understanding Risks and Providing Care
- Early Voting is Now Open in Downtown Chicago for the March 19 Presidential Primary Election
- BronzeLens Announces Multi-Hyphenate Award-Winning Actress Anika Noni Rose as the 2024 Legendary Women SuperStars Honoree
- "Dive into a Saucy Adventure" with New Gullah-Inspired Products from Chef Carlos Brown
- Coach today unveiled "Find Your Courage," a campaign featuring virtual human, model and digital creator imma and Coach Family Lil Nas X, Camila Mendes, Youngji Lee, Kōki, and Wu Jinyan. Set in a virtu
- Black Women for Wellness To Host 25th Annual Reproductive Justice Conference
- W.E.B. Du Bois Museum Foundation Awarded $5m Grant by Mellon Foundation
- Fifth Ward Alderman Hosts Town Hall Meeting
- Chicago Hip Hop Museum Cements Chicago’s Place In Hip Hop
- Candidate For The Illinois State Legislature Wants To Bring Resources To Community And Advocate For Students