Keke Palmer's "Cool Glam" Eyewear Collection with Zenni® Optical is Here for the Holidays
NOVATO, Calif., PRNewswire -- Zenni Optical, the world's leading online eyewear retailer, and Emmy® Award-winning actress, musician, producer and style icon, Keke Palmer, are back with their newest eyewear drop, just in time for the holiday season. Aptly named "Cool Glam," the collection represents Palmer's fearless and show-stopping attitude, offering practical fashion fused with glamor.
Palmer's "Cool Glam" collection is her most luxurious and chic yet, introducing a range of frames showcasing cool tones, hints of sparkle and jewel accents. The line is meticulously crafted to elevate everyday style – with options from classic premium black sunglasses to frames adorned with elegant metal embellishments. "Cool Glam" seamlessly merges style with versatility, empowering individuals to effortlessly personalize their eyewear with their holiday attire.
"Collaborating with Keke this past year to curate collections that reflect the various facets of her mood and style has been inspiring," said Veronica Alcaro, VP Brand of Zenni. "Keke is a trendsetter in her own unique way, radiating vibrancy, boldness and sophistication. We're excited to continue working together to encourage people to express themselves through fashionable and affordable eyewear."
The "Cool Glam" collection follows three previous mood releases, all of which embody different aspects of Palmer's spirit and style:
"Nostalgic Grace" – a retro-chic collection of frames filled with elegance and unbreakable confidence.
"Board Certified" – a curation reflective of Palmer's fierce style and sleek sophistication seen in and outside of the boardroom.
"Summer Love" – a line of vibrant summer styles that captures Palmer's playful and magnetic personality.
The "Cool Glam" collection can be found exclusively on Zenni.com, with prices starting at just $19.95. All frames can be ordered as sunglasses, with prescription and/or Blokz® blue light-blocking lenses.
The collaboration with Palmer follows Zenni's recent partnerships with other fashion, sports and pop culture trendsetters that include Iris Apfel, George and Claire Kittle, Cynthia Rowley and more.
Zenni pioneered the online eyewear industry in 2003 with a mission to make prescription eyewear affordable and accessible to everyone. Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Zenni offers adults and children the freedom to express their personal style through high-quality prescription and protective eyewear curated with a sense for fashion and incredible selection.
- Supporting Veterans Living with Dementia: Understanding Risks and Providing Care
- Early Voting is Now Open in Downtown Chicago for the March 19 Presidential Primary Election
- BronzeLens Announces Multi-Hyphenate Award-Winning Actress Anika Noni Rose as the 2024 Legendary Women SuperStars Honoree
- "Dive into a Saucy Adventure" with New Gullah-Inspired Products from Chef Carlos Brown
- Coach today unveiled "Find Your Courage," a campaign featuring virtual human, model and digital creator imma and Coach Family Lil Nas X, Camila Mendes, Youngji Lee, Kōki, and Wu Jinyan. Set in a virtu
- Black Women for Wellness To Host 25th Annual Reproductive Justice Conference
- W.E.B. Du Bois Museum Foundation Awarded $5m Grant by Mellon Foundation
- Fifth Ward Alderman Hosts Town Hall Meeting
- Chicago Hip Hop Museum Cements Chicago’s Place In Hip Hop
- Candidate For The Illinois State Legislature Wants To Bring Resources To Community And Advocate For Students