PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF
THEIR FUTURE LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS HOME
MAYOR JADA D. CURRY TO WELCOME NEW EQUESTRIAN UNIVERSITY
Sunday, September 25th, 2022 @3:00 PM
3150 Glenwood Dyer Road, Lynwood, Illinois
Jada D. Curry – Mayor of the Village of Lynwood – will be joined by over 500 Village Officials, FCC Church members, regional elected officials, and Lynwood residents in welcoming in the groundbreaking ceremony welcoming the future FCC Equestrian University to the Village of Lynwood.
Family Christian Center Pastor Steve Munsey and over 500 church members will lead a large group of four legged animals to the site that has been fully purchased by the church. Lynwood residents will join Mayor Curry in welcoming the large contingent to their new property.
Recently Mayor Curry announced the development of a new facility. Family Christian Center Church of neighboring Munster, Indiana will be constructing a new Equestrian University. As many people know, Family Christian Center is widely known for its dynamic dramatic shows that often display exotic animals during special church services. After having housed many of their four-legged creatures at a farm in the south suburbs, they have decided to expand its reach by building a facility that will serve multiple purposes.
In addition to housing church owned animals, and most importantly it will serve as a facility where future veterinarians will learn about providing medical services to horses.
Mayor Curry shared “I am personally excited about the emotional support services they will offer for children on the autism spectrum and veterans suffering from ptsd.”
The largest portion of this land will be converted into a showcase arena for national as well as international horse competitions. This venue will draw people from all over the world to the Village of Lynwood and will add to Mayor Curry’s vision for turning Lynwood into a destination town.
“I am thrilled to welcome Pastor Steve Munsey and the Family Christian Center Church as they embark on a new journey that will expand the equestrian footprint in the southland as well as provide meaningful services. Family Christian Center has been a part of our Lynwood family for over a decade because a sizable portion of their members reside in our village. I am overjoyed to have them here in our community and cannot wait to see how this state-of-the-art facility becomes the go to place for equestrian events,” says Mayor Jada D. Curry.
- The DuSable Museum Presents “DRUM TALK” –THE ANNUAL BOOK AND LITERARY FAIR
- PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
- Chicago Philharmonic Opens 22/23 Symphonic Series with William Grant Still’s Afro-American Symphony
- CONSUMER ALERT: ComEd, Better Business Bureau Report Another Rise in Mobile Payment App Scams Following Summer Heat Wave ADMISSIONS
- African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
- Saks Celebrates Fall Fashion With Next-Gen Superstar Chlöe Bailey
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office IT Team Among the Best in the World in Recent Competition
- Tax Rebate Payments Begin for Millions of Illinoisans
- The Return of the Denny’s Orange Blossom Classic Produces a Positive Impact
- Hyde Park Art Center and The Seldoms dance company announce free public