Pandora democratizes diamonds with U.S. and Canada lab-created diamond launch
graduating with a master’s degree, getting a promotion
at work, or moving to a new city.
fields and champions of self-empowerment.
your accomplishments and love yourself at every opportunity.”
diamonds are grown, cut and polished using 100% renewable energy. The collection also marks a Pandora milestone: it is the first collection crafted with 100% recycled silver and gold. The company
has committed to craft all its jewellery from recycled silver and gold by 2025.
- CITY OF HARVEY CELEBRATES GROUNDBREAKING CEREMONY FOR HARVEY LOFTS: A LANDMARK $19 MILLION INVESTMENT
- Davis, Krishnamoorthi, Casey Introduce Legislation to Foster Success in Higher Education for Foster and Homeless Youth
- Jada Pinkett Smith to Host 'Red Table Talk' Inspired Event Live in Abu Dhabi
- Dress for Success® Worldwide launches its prestigious power lunch, Women Who Inspire, with guest of honor, Gayle King
- Procter And Gamble Becomes Newest Titanium Sponsor at TAG Oral Care Center For Excellence To Expand Access To Dental Care In Illinois
- FOR THE LOVE OF SHOES: CHICAGO SNEAKER BOUTIQUE LAUNCHES PODCAST PROMOTING COMMUNITY
- THE JOFFREY BALLET OPENS 2023-24 SEASON WITH CHICAGO PREMIERE OF LIAM SCARLETT’S FRANKENSTEIN
- Season 2 of Emmy® Nominated Series, Harlem Globetrotters: Play it Forward Premieres Saturday, October 7 on NBC
- Dream Exchange CEO Speaks at Historic National Black Business Conference, Forges Transformative Partnership with National Black Chamber of Commerce
- MAYOR BRANDON JOHNSON ANNOUNCES EXPANDED YOUTH COMMISSION