T.J.Maxx and “Find Your Maxx” Partner and Mentor Yvonne Orji Launch Interactive Workshop Series for Women Everywhere
Launch Interactive Workshop Series for Women Everywhere
resources as they navigate the process of becoming their most
authentic, unapologetic selves.
Earlier this year, T.J. Maxx and Emmy-nominated actress, comedian, and writer, Yvonne Orji partnered to launch Find Your Maxx, offering one lucky grand prize winner the mentorship of a lifetime and $50,000 in starter funds to help propel them toward their Maxx self. Now, Yvonne will kick off an interactive virtual workshop series with the ‘Maxx Your
Mindset’ session, co-hosted by seasoned life coach Sophia Casey. The first workshop took place on Instagram Live via @ tjmaxx on Oct. 15. Following Orji’s workshop, five additional workshop installments will follow, each hosted by two influential women, throughout October and November via Instagram Live and TikTok Live and will provide viewers with support and resources they need to break down the barriers of self-prioritization and maintain a confident mindset.
on @tjmaxx’s Instagram Live and ask questions – I can’t wait
to pass along what I’ve learned from my mentors and inspire
women everywhere to be their most unapologetic selves.”
– on the ‘Maxx Your Career’ virtual workshop to support its mission of empowering women to transform their lives and re-envision their futures.
- BUSINESSMAN ANTHONY McCASKILL FILES NOMINATING PETITIONS IN RUN FOR HARVEY MAYOR
- Cook County property tax analysis: Latino wards see dramatic increases; new state law, reassessments and controversial TIF funds result in higher taxes for most property owners
- Black McDonald’s Operators Association Gives Away 2,000 Turkeys and Meal Packs
- APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR 29TH ANNUAL CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
- CHICAGO SCHOLARS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR CLASS OF 2028
- Tenia Davis Joins NORC as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- UGG SPREADS THE LOVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH A FESTIVE ‘FEELS LIKE UGG’ CAMPAIGN & DONATION TO MENTAL HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS
- Bounce and MGM partner for new original comedy series ‘Act Your Age’
- More Than 400 People Attend Black Tech Talent’s 2nd Annual Community TechFest
- RODERICK DREW TALKS ABOUT ILLINOIS TOLLWAY, DIVERSITY AND EQUITABLE TRANSIT