T.J.Maxx and “Find Your Maxx” Partner and Mentor Yvonne Orji Launch Interactive Workshop Series for Women Everywhere
Launch Interactive Workshop Series for Women Everywhere
resources as they navigate the process of becoming their most
authentic, unapologetic selves.
Earlier this year, T.J. Maxx and Emmy-nominated actress, comedian, and writer, Yvonne Orji partnered to launch Find Your Maxx, offering one lucky grand prize winner the mentorship of a lifetime and $50,000 in starter funds to help propel them toward their Maxx self. Now, Yvonne will kick off an interactive virtual workshop series with the ‘Maxx Your
Mindset’ session, co-hosted by seasoned life coach Sophia Casey. The first workshop took place on Instagram Live via @ tjmaxx on Oct. 15. Following Orji’s workshop, five additional workshop installments will follow, each hosted by two influential women, throughout October and November via Instagram Live and TikTok Live and will provide viewers with support and resources they need to break down the barriers of self-prioritization and maintain a confident mindset.
on @tjmaxx’s Instagram Live and ask questions – I can’t wait
to pass along what I’ve learned from my mentors and inspire
women everywhere to be their most unapologetic selves.”
– on the ‘Maxx Your Career’ virtual workshop to support its mission of empowering women to transform their lives and re-envision their futures.
- Stroke Survivor to Throw Out Ceremonial First Pitch at Cubs Game Tuesday, May 30
- ASSESSOR KAEGI RECEIVES OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY PARTNER AWARD
- PASTOR JOHN HANNAH TO BRING TOGETHER THOUSANDS ON THE SOUTHSIDE TO MARCH FOR PEACE IN CHICAGO DURING ITS ANNUAL “PRAYER ON THE 9” DEMONSTRATION
- May is Motorcycle Awareness Month
- Small Business Owners – Catalysts for Economic Growth
- MGM+ Announces a Greenlight for the Docuseries ‘Hollywood Black’
- ALICIA KEYS RE-IMAGINES HER ICONIC SONG ‘IF I AIN’T GOT YOU’
- 59FIFTY Day Celebrates Global Influence of New Era's Iconic Cap
- New Jewelry Brand, ZAM Jewelry, Telling People To "Shut Up"
- Bally's Names Marcus Glover Executive Vice President And Chief Financial Officer And Appoints Jaymin B. Patel As Vice Chairman