Carl Jones Jr. named Comcast’s Regional Vice President of External and Government Affairs
External and Government Affairs
Carl Jones Jr. has been named Vice President of External
and Government Affairs for Comcast’s Greater Chicago Region,
which spans Illinois, Northwest Indiana and Southwest Michigan.
In his new role, Jones will lead the region’s Community Impact
team, which is responsible for community investment activities, including the company’s extensive digital equity initiatives,
and its Government Relations team, which is responsible for all franchising activity, compliance and government and third-party
of Policy and Strategic Priorities; Senior Director of Workforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; and Senior Director of Government
and Regulatory Affairs for the company’s Freedom Region, which
spans Philadelphia and the surrounding area.
Justice within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s Department of Environmental Protection. And before that, he was in private practice and also served as an adjunct faculty member at the University of Pennsylvania School of Law.
& Research from Cornell University in Ithaca, NY; his Juris Doctorate from The University of Georgia School of Law in Athens, GA; and his LL.M. in Advocacy from Temple University in Philadelphia.
- COOK COUNTY COMMISSIONER DENNIS DEER GATHERS NUMEROUS ELECTED OFFICIALS AND WESTSIDE MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS IN ANNOUNCING EXPANSION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- 3rd ANNUAL CHICAGO LEARNING DAYS, CHICAGO'S PREMIER CITYWIDE LEARNING FESTIVAL RETURNS MAY 19 - 22.
- President Preckwinkle Announces Cook County Promise Guaranteed Income Pilot
- 7th Congressional District Candidate has been on frontlines and in the trenches
- 21c MUSEUM HOTEL CHICAGO HOSTS JAZZ AND SPOKEN WORD POETRY EVENT
- Rep. Kelly Visits Kankakee County Farm with President Biden
- CONTINUING THE LEGACY! TODD MCDONALD NAMED PRESIDENT OF LIBERTY BANK AND TRUST
- South Shores Works Presents Its 5th Annual Community Summit SHORE YOU’RE RIGHT!
- ‘Finding Happy’ highlights Bounce’s upcoming originals slate
- Organization looks at ways to increase racial equity in healthcare