GLAMAZON Beauty first Black-owned brand to launch on ShopHQ
features an array of nourishing face, lip and eye products such as hydrating lip gloss, vegan foundation and concealer.
newest retail partner in this monumental month celebrating
Juneteenth,” states a ShopHQ senior executive. “GLAMAZON
Beauty will be the first Black-owned beauty brand to launch on Shop HQ on Thursday, June 30th 2022.”
in the world.”
entered the beauty world as a 13-year-old model, later garnering huge success as a plus size model in the 90’s. 30 years later Kim continues
to be a trendsetting innovator and a legendary figure in the world of beauty.
being able to find products that match my skin tone and that felt weightless. I wanted a skin-like finish to look and feel like myself but
a little prettier.”
feel empowered, confident, and the best version of their authentic self.
- Celebrating the musician in everyone, Make Music Chicago presents its thirteenth year of public musicmaking in the Windy City
- RICH TOWNSHIP NOW PREPARING FOR INCREASED FOOD PANTRY TRAFFIC FOLLOWING REPORT OF 1.9 MILLION RESIDENTS CUTS FROM FOOD ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS IN ILLINOIS
- COMCAST OFFERS CHICAGOLAND XFINITY CUSTOMERS NOW TV: A $20 ENTERTAINMENT OPTION WITH 60+ STREAMING AND FAST CHANNELS, PLUS PEACOCK PREMIUM
- As Chicago Public Schools Lets Out for Summer; 10,000 Chicago Teens to Participate In Paid Summer Internships, Apprenticeships
- BLACK GIRLS ROCK!® Creator Beverly Bond Introduces BLACK GIRLS BOND®
- The Pattis Family Foundation and the Newberry Library Announce 2023 Chicago Book Award Recipient
- Geoffrey Good’s Hex Collection Explores the Beauty of Sacred Geometry
- Lupus Awareness Campaign Empowers Black/African American and Hispanic/Latina Women to Stop Ignoring Symptoms That Could Be Lupus-Related
- UNCF Launches Expansion of Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship to Help HBCU Students Pursue Business Ownership
- 3rd Annual Cook County Juneteenth Illinois Celebration to Be Held June 16th & 17th