GLAMAZON Beauty first Black-owned brand to launch on ShopHQ
features an array of nourishing face, lip and eye products such as hydrating lip gloss, vegan foundation and concealer.
newest retail partner in this monumental month celebrating
Juneteenth,” states a ShopHQ senior executive. “GLAMAZON
Beauty will be the first Black-owned beauty brand to launch on Shop HQ on Thursday, June 30th 2022.”
in the world.”
entered the beauty world as a 13-year-old model, later garnering huge success as a plus size model in the 90’s. 30 years later Kim continues
to be a trendsetting innovator and a legendary figure in the world of beauty.
being able to find products that match my skin tone and that felt weightless. I wanted a skin-like finish to look and feel like myself but
a little prettier.”
feel empowered, confident, and the best version of their authentic self.
- HUNDREDS TO JOIN MAYOR JADA D. CURRY AND THE VILLAGE OF LYNWOOD FOR THE POPULAR “ANNUAL LYNWOOD FEST”
- MATTESON CONTINUES TO ATTRACT DIVERSE FORMS OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- The Bronzeville Community Gets An EV Charging Station
- What the Governors’ Meeting means for Illinois Citizens
- Chevy’s New Supercruising Bolt EUV
- Chicago native to perform in Montreal Music Festival
- Dixmoor Mayor Wants to Improve Village’s Infrastructure
- Bronzeville Art Gallery showcases art from the Continent
- Entrepreneur wants to help young girls with entrepreneurship and product development
- Bank of America program provides students with leadership and money education