SUPERVSN STUDIOS INTRODUCES STUDIO
Studios is the first look into the brand’s extension of fashion
apparel and accessories within the Pacsun universe. The partnership comprises four seasonal drops a year. Proceeds from each collection are committed to funding mentorship programs with companies such as, 10 Summers and Round Two, that exist to educate, empower, and usher in the next generation of creative visionaries and game-changing entrepreneurs. STUDIO focuses on crafting activewear for the everyday creative. Founder and Creative Director Gavin Mathieu has always imagined products and experiences with impact in mind for the community. As a creator, he champions the importance of functionality, meeting
purpose, without sacrificing style. This design approach has outlined and crafted the ethos of Supervsn Studios.
understood the importance of social equity for underserved
communities and how we can partner up to utilize their platform to make an impact. This first STUDIO collection is just an introduction of what to
in every aspect of their life. This capsule was developed with the intent to act as staple garments that can be worn during a day in the studio and then transition to an art show or dinner party, effortlessly. The collection consists of an array of colors, which can be worn uniformly or mixed and matched. The STUDIO Hoodie, the hero piece, is a 400 gram 100% french terry cotton garment, and the STUDIO pants are made up of a breathable nylon fabric with a mesh lining.
the Supervsn team. We are very much aligned with Studio’s mission and how it intends to combine design, unique storytelling and social responsibility to inspire the next generation of creators. The teams have been working hard for the past year to bring this to life .We are looking forward to the launch of the first collection and to building something truly special in the seasons to come.” - Richard Cox, VP of Men’s Merchandising at Pacsun
is committed to donating proceeds from each garment to The Studio Foundation, which strives to educate and empower
underserved communities to think differently about their futures through creative wellness, design thinking, and entrepreneurship.
The Studio Foundation has partnered with South LA non-profit organization Our Own to source students and graduates from their
local wellness and mentorship programs and place them in paid internship positions, funded by The Studio Foundation. The internship opportunities range across students’ interests. The Studio Foundation has aligned itself with distinguished industry leaders, including Round Two (founded by cult sneaker enthusiast, Sean Wotherspoon) and 10 Summers (co-founded by Super Producer, Mustard), that will allow students to have an opportunity to participate in a 3-month paid internship. In the coming weeks, The Studio Foundation is slated to announce additional
industry partners who are committed to being an active resource
and opening their doors to emerging talent.
our way of paying it forward. Our Own leads by example with their
service to the Los Angeles community. Utilizing Our Own to place
young adults within roles working with industry professionals like 10 Summers and Round Two will help usher in the next generation of creatives.” - Creative Director, Gavin Mathieu
online at Supervsn.com.
- The DuSable Museum Presents “DRUM TALK” –THE ANNUAL BOOK AND LITERARY FAIR
- PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
- Chicago Philharmonic Opens 22/23 Symphonic Series with William Grant Still’s Afro-American Symphony
- CONSUMER ALERT: ComEd, Better Business Bureau Report Another Rise in Mobile Payment App Scams Following Summer Heat Wave ADMISSIONS
- African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
- Saks Celebrates Fall Fashion With Next-Gen Superstar Chlöe Bailey
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office IT Team Among the Best in the World in Recent Competition
- Tax Rebate Payments Begin for Millions of Illinoisans
- The Return of the Denny’s Orange Blossom Classic Produces a Positive Impact
- Hyde Park Art Center and The Seldoms dance company announce free public