15th Annual McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration® Gospel Tour
The Virtual “Gospel City Playlist” Concert Series Will Showcase Award-Winning Gospel Singers to Raise Money for Ronald McDonald House Charities®
Music Heritage Month, which takes place annually in September, McDonald’ is serving inspiration with a side of friendly banter
for music fans of all ages. Starting Sept. 19 through Oct. 10, the 15th annual McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration® Gospel Tour,
a long-standing event that fosters community through the deeply rooted tradition of gospel music, will take place virtually every Sunday at 8 p.m. ET on BET Network’s YouTube channel and
their talents to spark debate on which U.S. region produces the greatest gospel hitmakers and hits. Multiaward- winning musician and syndicated radio personality Lonnie Hunter will host the four-part “Gospel City Playlist” series, featuring legendary gospel artists like Tasha Cobbs-Leonard and Israel Houghton, and rising gospel artists like Mali Music and Pastor Mike Jr., among many others.
can also experience a virtual red carpet hosted by social
media comedian @NotKarltonBanks who will perform lively skits, host spirited interviews with tour artists and give viewers a peek behindthe- scenes.
and continues to support global Charity in a variety of ways. Since 2012, The McDonald’s Inspiration Celebration® Gospel Tour
has raised over $1.08M to help families stay close when their children are ill.
Operator Chairman. “We are committed to feeding and fostering the communities in which we operate, and this longstanding, free celebration of gospel music is one of the many ways we want
to help lift up and encourage our guests, crew members and community.”
L Spencer Smith
Pastor Mike Jr.
Sir the Baptist
Dawkins & Dawkins
Lena Byrd Miles
October 3: Carolinas
Blanche McCallister Dykes
John P. Kee
Melvin Crispell III
October 10: DMV
Maurette Brown Clark
best using #blackandpositivelygolden.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts