Ramada by Wyndham Taps Musician and Le Cordon Bleu-Trained Chef Kelis
“Sample the World with Ramada” helps connect
travelers with authentic global flavors close to home
array of restaurants celebrated for both their culture and their cuisine.
with Ramada aims to help fulfill travelers’ global appetites by connecting them with flavorful foods and rich new experiences
closer to home. In the series, travelers go behind- the-scenes with owners and chefs at top restaurants to uncover their unique stories and discover the dishes that have kept their guests coming back again and again.
about connecting travelers to the world through one of the greatest joys in life – food,” said Kelis. “The series is inspired by
the amazing chefs and restaurant owners who are cooking up flavors of different cultures in their local communities.”
Pimento Jamaican Kitchen in Minneapolis, Minn., travelers get a first-hand look at what makes each restaurant a must-try and from there, can easily plan a visit by booking a stay at their preferred Ramada hotel. Additional restaurants are slated to be featured in the coming weeks.
approximately 9,000 hotels across nearly 95 countries on six continents. Through its network of approximately 798,000 rooms appealing to the everyday traveler, Wyndham commands a leading presence in the economy and midscale segments of the lodging industry. The Company operates a portfolio of 21 hotel brands, including Super 8®, Days Inn®, Ramada®, Microtel®, La Quinta®, Baymont®, Wingate®, AmericInn®, Hawthorn Suites®, Trademark Collection® and
Wyndham®. Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is also a leading provider of hotel management services. The Company’s award-winning Wyndham Rewards® loyalty program offers 89 million enrolled members the opportunity to redeem points at thousands of hotels, vacation club resorts and vacation rentals
globally. For more information, visit www. wyndhamhotels.com.
- Property reassessments released for South Chicago
- Debbie Allen, National Kidney Foundation Team-Up for Early Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
- Author Helps Self-Published Children's Authors Expand Reach
- Two new traveling exhibits will bring world-class exhibitions to Carroll County starting October 9, 2021
- “THE TEMPLE” TO SERVE AS BEACON OF LIGHT
- Chicago Urban League Partners With Landmark Development
- GhostBed and Venus Williams To Launch New Sleep Products Collection
- J. Cole to Perform for SiriusXM and Pandora’s Small Stage Series
- AUTHOR USES HER PLATFORM TO TALK ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF DIVERSITY EQUITY & INCLUSION
- The Auditorium Theatre Announces The 11th Year Of ArtsXChange