Gabrielle Union Relaunches Fashion Line
at New York & Company and Lord & Taylor
-- Gabrielle Union has relaunched her namesake fashion line with New York & Company under the Saadia Group, a leader in
multi-category product manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing.
The actress, author and entrepreneur returns to fashion design with her most expansive release yet.
York & Company in Fall 2017. The retailer saw immediate success and high demand from its customers with the introduction of the collection. With the relaunch, Gabrielle will continue to bring her individual style to the Saadia Group’s diverse portfolio of brands.
asking for the return of her line and we are confident that Gabrielle’s creativity and authentic style will continue to resonate with them.”
Union’s personal wardrobe. From errands and work to date night, and everything in between, the collection is comprised of styles for every occasion. Featuring a color palette of soft neutrals with subtle pops of color, the standout pieces include a stunning multi-color swirl maxi dress, bold sexy knits and matching sets. The new fall pieces embrace luxe textures and
fabrics and will introduce denim to her line for the first time ever.
beginning with the September launch. Gabrielle Union, New
York & Company and Lord & Taylor all aim to cater to a wide
array of customers by offering sizes XS-XXL and US 0-20.
Company and Lord & Taylor for Fall 2021, with plans to release
future drops at Fashion to Figure, a leading plus size fashion brand. The first release, ranging in price from $49.95-$149.95, are available on www.nyandcompany.com and www.lordandtaylor.com.
categories targeting all age demographics from Fashion Apparel in Men’s, Women’s & Kids, Footwear, Women’s Handbags, Home Textiles, Furniture/Décor & Tech Accessories and more. Its strategic investments in fashion brands utilizes their broad experience and leverages their full complement of resources to grow and expand the business.
sold exclusively at retail and outlet locations and online at www.nyandcompany. com, www.fashiontofigure. com, www.letote.com, www. nyandcompanycloset.com, www.
fashiontofigurecloset.com, www. lordandtaylor.com, www.vintagefoundryco. com, www.thechichomestore. com, www.xrayjeans.com, and www.hybridgreenlabel.com.
- BUSINESSMAN ANTHONY McCASKILL FILES NOMINATING PETITIONS IN RUN FOR HARVEY MAYOR
- Cook County property tax analysis: Latino wards see dramatic increases; new state law, reassessments and controversial TIF funds result in higher taxes for most property owners
- Black McDonald’s Operators Association Gives Away 2,000 Turkeys and Meal Packs
- APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR 29TH ANNUAL CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
- CHICAGO SCHOLARS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR CLASS OF 2028
- Tenia Davis Joins NORC as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- UGG SPREADS THE LOVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH A FESTIVE ‘FEELS LIKE UGG’ CAMPAIGN & DONATION TO MENTAL HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS
- Bounce and MGM partner for new original comedy series ‘Act Your Age’
- More Than 400 People Attend Black Tech Talent’s 2nd Annual Community TechFest
- RODERICK DREW TALKS ABOUT ILLINOIS TOLLWAY, DIVERSITY AND EQUITABLE TRANSIT