Gabrielle Union Relaunches Fashion Line
at New York & Company and Lord & Taylor
-- Gabrielle Union has relaunched her namesake fashion line with New York & Company under the Saadia Group, a leader in
multi-category product manufacturing, wholesaling and retailing.
The actress, author and entrepreneur returns to fashion design with her most expansive release yet.
York & Company in Fall 2017. The retailer saw immediate success and high demand from its customers with the introduction of the collection. With the relaunch, Gabrielle will continue to bring her individual style to the Saadia Group’s diverse portfolio of brands.
asking for the return of her line and we are confident that Gabrielle’s creativity and authentic style will continue to resonate with them.”
Union’s personal wardrobe. From errands and work to date night, and everything in between, the collection is comprised of styles for every occasion. Featuring a color palette of soft neutrals with subtle pops of color, the standout pieces include a stunning multi-color swirl maxi dress, bold sexy knits and matching sets. The new fall pieces embrace luxe textures and
fabrics and will introduce denim to her line for the first time ever.
beginning with the September launch. Gabrielle Union, New
York & Company and Lord & Taylor all aim to cater to a wide
array of customers by offering sizes XS-XXL and US 0-20.
Company and Lord & Taylor for Fall 2021, with plans to release
future drops at Fashion to Figure, a leading plus size fashion brand. The first release, ranging in price from $49.95-$149.95, are available on www.nyandcompany.com and www.lordandtaylor.com.
categories targeting all age demographics from Fashion Apparel in Men’s, Women’s & Kids, Footwear, Women’s Handbags, Home Textiles, Furniture/Décor & Tech Accessories and more. Its strategic investments in fashion brands utilizes their broad experience and leverages their full complement of resources to grow and expand the business.
sold exclusively at retail and outlet locations and online at www.nyandcompany. com, www.fashiontofigure. com, www.letote.com, www. nyandcompanycloset.com, www.
fashiontofigurecloset.com, www. lordandtaylor.com, www.vintagefoundryco. com, www.thechichomestore. com, www.xrayjeans.com, and www.hybridgreenlabel.com.
- Property reassessments released for South Chicago
- Debbie Allen, National Kidney Foundation Team-Up for Early Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
- Author Helps Self-Published Children's Authors Expand Reach
- Two new traveling exhibits will bring world-class exhibitions to Carroll County starting October 9, 2021
- “THE TEMPLE” TO SERVE AS BEACON OF LIGHT
- Chicago Urban League Partners With Landmark Development
- GhostBed and Venus Williams To Launch New Sleep Products Collection
- J. Cole to Perform for SiriusXM and Pandora’s Small Stage Series
- AUTHOR USES HER PLATFORM TO TALK ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF DIVERSITY EQUITY & INCLUSION
- The Auditorium Theatre Announces The 11th Year Of ArtsXChange