JINS Launches Its First Biodegradable Sunglasses
Newest additions to popular JINS&SUN sunglasses
brand feature biodegradable, bioplastic frames.
line of biodegradable sunglasses as part of its popular JINS&SUN brand. Launching in the USA, the newest line of sunglasses will combine JINS&SUN’s refined frame designs with biodegradable, bioplastic materials.
“EVERYDAY EYE WEAR,” with the collections not limited to an occasion or style. The brand was an immediate hit. In response, JINS&SUN has decided to expand its product offerings with the Classic Collection.
first sustainable product at a price that is accessible by a wide range of customers. The JINS&SUN Classic Collection will provide affordable, high-quality sunglasses in timeless designs that can be enjoyed for years to come.
Collection frames (the acetate frame and temple parts only) can be easily broken down, separated into different parts, and recycled at
the end of their life cycle. This also means that any worn parts can easily be removed and replaced, allowing you to maintain and use your Classic sunglasses for a long time.
your facial and head shape.
a well-established Italian polymer manufacturer. Boasts 45% of the
global market share of acetate, a plastic material used to construct
spectacle and sunglass frames. Known for producing high-quality
acetate in a number of vivid colors and patterns. Has developed about 20,000 colored acetates to date, andcontinues to produce hundreds of original colors every year.
Bioplastic developed by Mazzucchelli. Plant-based cellulose acetate material. Made from cotton fiber and wood pulp. Made using less petroleum-based resources, which translates to reduced carbon-dioxide (CO2) production. Tests using ISO14855- 2:2018(=JIS K 6953-2) demonstrate that M49 has a higher biodegradability rate than regular acetate.
WEAR”. The collections are not limited to an occasion or style. They
are for everyone who lives under the sun & enjoys life every day.
and JINS, the eyewear brand, which is innovating the world of eyewear, have teamed up to bring new sunglasses collections.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts