JINS Launches Its First Biodegradable Sunglasses
Newest additions to popular JINS&SUN sunglasses
brand feature biodegradable, bioplastic frames.
line of biodegradable sunglasses as part of its popular JINS&SUN brand. Launching in the USA, the newest line of sunglasses will combine JINS&SUN’s refined frame designs with biodegradable, bioplastic materials.
“EVERYDAY EYE WEAR,” with the collections not limited to an occasion or style. The brand was an immediate hit. In response, JINS&SUN has decided to expand its product offerings with the Classic Collection.
first sustainable product at a price that is accessible by a wide range of customers. The JINS&SUN Classic Collection will provide affordable, high-quality sunglasses in timeless designs that can be enjoyed for years to come.
Collection frames (the acetate frame and temple parts only) can be easily broken down, separated into different parts, and recycled at
the end of their life cycle. This also means that any worn parts can easily be removed and replaced, allowing you to maintain and use your Classic sunglasses for a long time.
your facial and head shape.
a well-established Italian polymer manufacturer. Boasts 45% of the
global market share of acetate, a plastic material used to construct
spectacle and sunglass frames. Known for producing high-quality
acetate in a number of vivid colors and patterns. Has developed about 20,000 colored acetates to date, andcontinues to produce hundreds of original colors every year.
Bioplastic developed by Mazzucchelli. Plant-based cellulose acetate material. Made from cotton fiber and wood pulp. Made using less petroleum-based resources, which translates to reduced carbon-dioxide (CO2) production. Tests using ISO14855- 2:2018(=JIS K 6953-2) demonstrate that M49 has a higher biodegradability rate than regular acetate.
WEAR”. The collections are not limited to an occasion or style. They
are for everyone who lives under the sun & enjoys life every day.
and JINS, the eyewear brand, which is innovating the world of eyewear, have teamed up to bring new sunglasses collections.
- ALPHA PHI ALPHA FRATERNITY, INC. LAUNCHES ‘GIVE AND GO TO FIGHT CANCER’ AWARENESS CAMPAIGN TODAY WITH ESPN AND V FOUNDATION
- 1 MILLION EVS: INSIDE THE STATE’S PLAN FOR ELECTRIFYING THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
- The Museum of Science and Industry ushers in the holiday season with tree lighting
- Acorns Money Pie Live comes to Chicago
- Sony Corporation of America Donates $1 Million To NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Victor George Vodka Owner Awarded $2.4 Million
- Iconic Supermodel Iman Launches First Fragrance, Love Memoir
- Matt Forte distributed Thanksgiving meals to families On The Cities Southside
- ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star Karlie Redd Signs Multi-Million Dollar Album Deal
- An Eco-friendly waste facility is coming to Robbins