Geoffrey Good’s Hex Collection Explores the Beauty of Sacred Geometry
New York, NY -- The potential for life is a prominent symbol of the familiar and ancient hexagon. An awe-inspiring shape throughout nature, its symmetrical six sides create balance and harmony: connecting angles, edges, and vertices in a variety of combinations. A classic shape, the hexagon is strong—it fills the area given with no wasted space and holds much weight. This attribute of strength has made the hexagon a staple for the construction of perfect vessels. An homage to the hexagon, its geometric sublimity has inspired the Geoffrey Good Hex Collection.
Fine Jewelry Designer and Goldsmith, Geoffrey Good, says, “The hexagon is prevalent in the natural world in things such as crystal structures, yet also used extensively in the man-made industrial world. I can’t think of a better example of form and function meeting perfectly.”
The Hex Collection takes inspiration from classic diamond looks, modifying and reimagining to incorporate and celebrate the hexagon shape. The Hex Bevel Diamond Pendant Necklace has a 1 ct. round diamond set within a hexagon-shaped setting, featuring 24 diamonds in a halo, and an 18 in. chain with a lobster clasp is available in either 18K yellow gold or platinum. It offers an unexpected edginess to the classic pendant necklace. The Hex Bevel Diamond Studs complement the pendant necklace, as a timeless staple meeting modern design. With an 8 mm width, each half carat center diamond of each earring is outlined with 18 smaller diamonds, in a bevel set hexagon, approximating 1.21 cts. for the pair, available in either 18K yellow gold or platinum. The Hex Bevel Stacking Rings have a hexagon shape, with diamond pave set along the side of the rings. Comfortable for everyday wear, the higher the stack, the more provocative the look. One ring can be worn solo, or multiple rings can be piled, depending on one’s mood.
Reinterpreting space to create minimalist luxury, Geoffrey Good developed Hex Collection jewels with heft— hexagonal cross-section pieces, with a bezel set diamond within an open hex end shape. Unisex and sexy, the rings are luxurious and inviting. The Original Hex Stacking Ring has an angled notch with 1.5 mm of fine diamonds, three slightly separated bars, and is 2.5 mm width, available in either 18K yellow gold or platinum. Good’s modified ring celebrates the unification of the hexagon’s creation and perfection through its geometric features. The Hex Bar Eternity Band Narrow (7mm) consists of hex bars forged together with 44 fine diamonds on each mitered end, and is available in either 18K yellow gold or platinum. The Hex Bar Eternity Band Wide (14mm) also consists of hex bars forged together with 44 fine diamonds on each mitered end, and is available in 18K yellow gold or platinum. Both eternity bands are a symbol of strength, with hexagon bars encircling the finger. The Hex Bar Diamond Bracelet has an elongated hex bar that elegantly envelopes the wrist, spring-loaded on the side, featuring a single diamond on each terminal. From the office to a cocktail party, Hex is innovative, while still wearable and comfortable.
- CITY OF HARVEY CELEBRATES GROUNDBREAKING CEREMONY FOR HARVEY LOFTS: A LANDMARK $19 MILLION INVESTMENT
- Davis, Krishnamoorthi, Casey Introduce Legislation to Foster Success in Higher Education for Foster and Homeless Youth
- Jada Pinkett Smith to Host 'Red Table Talk' Inspired Event Live in Abu Dhabi
- Dress for Success® Worldwide launches its prestigious power lunch, Women Who Inspire, with guest of honor, Gayle King
- Procter And Gamble Becomes Newest Titanium Sponsor at TAG Oral Care Center For Excellence To Expand Access To Dental Care In Illinois
- FOR THE LOVE OF SHOES: CHICAGO SNEAKER BOUTIQUE LAUNCHES PODCAST PROMOTING COMMUNITY
- THE JOFFREY BALLET OPENS 2023-24 SEASON WITH CHICAGO PREMIERE OF LIAM SCARLETT’S FRANKENSTEIN
- Season 2 of Emmy® Nominated Series, Harlem Globetrotters: Play it Forward Premieres Saturday, October 7 on NBC
- Dream Exchange CEO Speaks at Historic National Black Business Conference, Forges Transformative Partnership with National Black Chamber of Commerce
- MAYOR BRANDON JOHNSON ANNOUNCES EXPANDED YOUTH COMMISSION