ACCESSORIES DESIGNER WENT FROM FINANCE TO FASHION
Now KUA Designs boasts celebrity clients and she is giving back to her
homeland in Ghana by employing visually impaired women to make her bracelets.
to bring her production to the people of Ghana as a way to “let her light
shine” and that it would go a long way. Purchasing a bracelet has the potential of positively impacting and changing the lives of the women who make them, and the lives of their families. Everywhere Buah looks in Ghana provides inspiration for her jewelry and handbags.
was a bit of validation, because someone who has access to everything has decided they appreciated her products. It also shows that people respect the hard work of small business owners. It makes Buah smile when her clients tag her in posts of celebrities wearing her accessories.
- The DuSable Museum Presents “DRUM TALK” –THE ANNUAL BOOK AND LITERARY FAIR
- PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
- Chicago Philharmonic Opens 22/23 Symphonic Series with William Grant Still’s Afro-American Symphony
- CONSUMER ALERT: ComEd, Better Business Bureau Report Another Rise in Mobile Payment App Scams Following Summer Heat Wave ADMISSIONS
- African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
- Saks Celebrates Fall Fashion With Next-Gen Superstar Chlöe Bailey
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office IT Team Among the Best in the World in Recent Competition
- Tax Rebate Payments Begin for Millions of Illinoisans
- The Return of the Denny’s Orange Blossom Classic Produces a Positive Impact
- Hyde Park Art Center and The Seldoms dance company announce free public