Viola Davis Dons LILYSILK for People Magazine Cover and Deadline Contenders Event
silk brand with a mission to inspire people to live spectacular, sustainable lives, has dressed Viola Davis, the renowned actress who currently stars as Michelle Obama in the new Showtime series The First Lady, for both the latest cover of People magazine and Deadline’s Contenders Television event held in Los Angeles on
Monday, April 11.
people to live spectacularly as well as more sustainably, driven by its care for its customers as well as the planet. For more information, visit www.lilysilk.com and follow @lilysilk on Instagram and @Lilysilk on Facebook.
- BURRELL COMMUNICATIONS GROUP TAKES HOME 2023 AAF 'MOSAIC CHAMPION OF THE YEAR' MULTICULTURAL ADVERTISING AWARD
- Firstline Brands Launches Satin Sleep Collection in Partnership with Karma's World Entertainment
- MICHELLE SNEED LAUNCHES A FEW GOOD WOMEN PRODUCTIONS
- Good Scent Oils expanding its brand
- These tax tips can make filing (1040) EZ
- Hyde Park Hospitality Joins Phillips Concessions to Bring New Chick-fil-A to O’Hare International Airport
- BRONZEVILLE STUDENT SAMAYA A. NAMED UNION LEAGUE BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS 2023 YOUTH OF THE YEAR
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Behavioral Health Workforce Education Center
- Flowers Bill Would Raise Compensation for Wrongfully Convicted Illinoisans
- Education Department Announces Use of Secret Shopping to Protect Students, Crack Down on Institutions that Lure Students with Lies