The Anti-Cruelty Society’s BARK event returns to the lakefront
for service to her community, and her love of homeless animals.
the Stadium Green at Soldier Field located at 1410 Museum Campus Drive. Rain or shine, thousands of animal-lovers and their dogs will spend a fun morning raising funds and awareness for The Anti-Cruelty Society, Chicago’s oldest and most comprehensive
animal welfare organization. This is the 28th year for BARK, making this the oldest dog party in Chicago!
We are encouraging people to walk in Officer French’s memory for her dedication to the Chicago community and animals in need.
professional demonstrations, micro-music festival hosted by Aspire Healthy Energy Drinks, and other family-friendly activities. A variety of free food and beverages will be offered to attendees (fourlegged
friends included), as well as the opportunity to purchase a cold beer. Attendees are encouraged to get social and share their best BARK pup pics using #BARK2022.
Pup’s Pet Resort, Vetted, West Loop Veterinary Care,
and Midnight Circus. The 2022 media sponsors include
ABC-7 as the broadcast media sponsor and WDRV The
Drive 97.1 as the radio sponsor.
- COOK COUNTY COMMISSIONER DENNIS DEER GATHERS NUMEROUS ELECTED OFFICIALS AND WESTSIDE MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS IN ANNOUNCING EXPANSION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- 3rd ANNUAL CHICAGO LEARNING DAYS, CHICAGO'S PREMIER CITYWIDE LEARNING FESTIVAL RETURNS MAY 19 - 22.
- President Preckwinkle Announces Cook County Promise Guaranteed Income Pilot
- 7th Congressional District Candidate has been on frontlines and in the trenches
- 21c MUSEUM HOTEL CHICAGO HOSTS JAZZ AND SPOKEN WORD POETRY EVENT
- Rep. Kelly Visits Kankakee County Farm with President Biden
- CONTINUING THE LEGACY! TODD MCDONALD NAMED PRESIDENT OF LIBERTY BANK AND TRUST
- South Shores Works Presents Its 5th Annual Community Summit SHORE YOU’RE RIGHT!
- ‘Finding Happy’ highlights Bounce’s upcoming originals slate
- Organization looks at ways to increase racial equity in healthcare