Black-owned, Black-led Franchisee Group Gets the “Big O” from Ben & Jerry’s
Gets the “Big O” from Ben & Jerry’s
group, with 10 Scoop Shops across six states. From left to right: Phillip Scotton, Antonio McBroom, Eric Taylor and Josiah Fisher of Primo Partners.
hat. Winners of the award demonstrate excellence in sales trends, financial management, marketing, community involvement, and store operations.
haven’t stopped. Primo Partners exists to create opportunities for historically marginalized people. That’s how we’re going to grow generational wealth in our community.”
Primo Partners being recognized in this way can serve as a testament for what is possible for others.”
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework