Community Banking to Community Building
commitment while working alongside our community partners
across the country thus far:
payments by refinancing 19,000 of our 20,000 incremental
to help create and preserve more than 100,000 affordable housing and rental units across the U.S.
help with down payment and closing costs
accounts with no overdraft fees
and Latino suppliers
financial institutions that serve more than 89 communities in 19
states and the District of Columbia
branch. But a local bank branch, especially in underserved
neighborhoods, can be successful only when it fits the community’s needs. That’s why, over the last several years, we have shifted our approach from community banking to “community building” – a boots-on-the-ground approach to better serve the needs of our local communities.
symbols of our commitment to community building, as they
were created to be a unique space in the heart of urban communities that hosts grassroots community events, small business mentoring sessions and financial health seminars. We have 12 Community Center branches in neighborhoods like Stony Island in the South Shore of Chicago, Crenshaw in LosA ngeles, and Wards 7 and 8 in Washington, D.C.
in underserved communities in Miami, Atlanta, Baltimore, Philadelphia and Tulsa by the end of this year. We’ve also retrofitted over 300 existing branches, to now include spaces
for the community to use to help expand access to
banking and boost financial health and inclusion among
Black, Hispanic and Latino communities.
Senior Business Consultants.
new role within the bank whose main job is to serve as
local ambassadors to build trust and nurture relationships
with community leaders, nonprofit partners, and small
of the promise and hope of the future. We are committed
to ensuring that you have the resources you need to own
a home, start a business, save for college – or achieve
any other goals or dreams. We look forward to working
together and continuing to create lasting impact for your
community and family for years to come.
Sponsored content from JPMorgan Chase
- The DuSable Museum Presents “DRUM TALK” –THE ANNUAL BOOK AND LITERARY FAIR
- PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
- Chicago Philharmonic Opens 22/23 Symphonic Series with William Grant Still’s Afro-American Symphony
- CONSUMER ALERT: ComEd, Better Business Bureau Report Another Rise in Mobile Payment App Scams Following Summer Heat Wave ADMISSIONS
- African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
- Saks Celebrates Fall Fashion With Next-Gen Superstar Chlöe Bailey
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office IT Team Among the Best in the World in Recent Competition
- Tax Rebate Payments Begin for Millions of Illinoisans
- The Return of the Denny’s Orange Blossom Classic Produces a Positive Impact
- Hyde Park Art Center and The Seldoms dance company announce free public