STEMuli raises $3.25M to transform traditional classroom learning with the Educational Metaverse
classroom learning with the Educational Metaverse
in seed funding co-led by Slauson & Co and Valor Ventures, with participation from Draper Associates.
Within the digital world, STEMuli connects companies to their future workforce of K-12 students and endeavors to narrow
achievement and employment gaps for users. The Metaverse launched in the Dallas Independent School District and seed funds will be used to expand the company’s reach nationwide to New York, California, Illinois, Georgia, and Washington D.C.
Soon learning will be as reliable and ubiquitous as Google Maps. We are pioneering the learn-to-earn model to increase engagement, and utilizing AI to improve teacher’s productivity. The Metaverse is a game-changer for teachers and learners,” said Taylor Shead, founder and CEO of STEMuli.
app for students by Forbes and The Center for Education Reform. Taylor wants little girls across the world to see her and
- Olive-Harvey College is First Community College in State of Illinois to Offer Accredited Associate Degree in Cannabis Studies
- The City of Chicago and Race Organizers Prepare for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon set for Sunday, October 9
- Chicago Urban League Receives $100,000 Grant through McDonald’s-sponsored Chicago Community Impact Grants Program
- RENOWN SOUTHLAND CHEF ANNOUNCES GRAND OPENING OF HER ALL-NEW SOUTHERN CUISINE RESTAURANT LOCATED IN COUNTRY CLUB HILLS, ILLINOIS
- MAYOR THADDEUS JONES RE-DIRECTS THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF RITA MAYFIELD TO THE CALUMET CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Pappas: More than 55,000 properties are in Cook County’s Tax Sale and 21,000 owe under $1,000
- Chicago Integrated Health takes a holistic approach
- THE FUNMI ADEWOLE FOUNDATION SEEKS DONATIONS FROM CHICAGOLAND TO ASSIST WITH MEDICAL MISSION
- MCA Chicago triumphs with sold-out Chicago Performs showcase
- City Colleges of Chicago Celebrates with its Largest Class of Star Scholars to Date