Uncle Funky’s Daughter Announces New College Athlete Brand Ambassador: Stanford BasketBall Star, Haley Jones
Jones was named Most Outstanding Player of 2021 NCAA Tournament. While being an exceptional basketball player, there were times when Jones battled with insecurities and didn’t feel like she fits in. Going through her natural hair journey and learning to embrace her curls, Jones realized that female athletes have a voice that can be used to create change. “I love being able to inspire the next generation and help them work through problems and give
them a role model that I didn’t have,” Jones said. By partnering
with a brand like Uncle Funky’s Daughter, Haley Jones hopes to become a role model for everyone who experiences similar struggles and insecurities.
brand created in 2009 with a mission to support women, men, and children in their quest to confidently showcase their beauty - naturally.
- CITY OF HARVEY CELEBRATES GROUNDBREAKING CEREMONY FOR HARVEY LOFTS: A LANDMARK $19 MILLION INVESTMENT
- Davis, Krishnamoorthi, Casey Introduce Legislation to Foster Success in Higher Education for Foster and Homeless Youth
- Jada Pinkett Smith to Host 'Red Table Talk' Inspired Event Live in Abu Dhabi
- Dress for Success® Worldwide launches its prestigious power lunch, Women Who Inspire, with guest of honor, Gayle King
- Procter And Gamble Becomes Newest Titanium Sponsor at TAG Oral Care Center For Excellence To Expand Access To Dental Care In Illinois
- FOR THE LOVE OF SHOES: CHICAGO SNEAKER BOUTIQUE LAUNCHES PODCAST PROMOTING COMMUNITY
- THE JOFFREY BALLET OPENS 2023-24 SEASON WITH CHICAGO PREMIERE OF LIAM SCARLETT’S FRANKENSTEIN
- Season 2 of Emmy® Nominated Series, Harlem Globetrotters: Play it Forward Premieres Saturday, October 7 on NBC
- Dream Exchange CEO Speaks at Historic National Black Business Conference, Forges Transformative Partnership with National Black Chamber of Commerce
- MAYOR BRANDON JOHNSON ANNOUNCES EXPANDED YOUTH COMMISSION