Angela Stevens New Brand Ambassador for KOSA Professionals
Stevens. As a leader in the hair and beauty industry, KOSA Professionals partnership with Angela Stevens will assist in educating consumers on how to style their hair with the revolutionary tools
that are safe for all hair types.
including Rihanna, Lupita Nyong’o, Keke Palmer, Rita Ora, and countless others. She is the hairstylist for Oprah Winfrey Networks’
award-winning legal drama television series All Rise. Through the years, Angela’s passion for hair care and education grew leading her to write and self-publish her own children’s book “Hair.”
partnership with KOSA Professionals.
Angela embodies the essence of KOSA Professionals and what it truly means to be a voice for everyone to celebrate their hair,” said Yummie O, CEO & Founder of KOSA Professionals.
whose entrepreneurial journey began when she leaped out on faith, leaving her career in IT consulting to start her own business after finding her passion in the beauty industry. Yummie is a mother and a mentor to young women and has a mission to help others find their unique niche and excel in it. With KOSA Professionals, Yummie continues to help open doors for all women in the beauty
Triple Threat Infrare
tools that will help you and hairstylists alike to create flawless hairstyles that are sleek and won’t compromise the health of your hair. KOSA Professionals strive to develop highly effective, elegant-looking, ergonomic, and lightweight tools that will make you the envy amongst hair and beauty enthusiasts.
from $95 - $195 and available in black and blush. The brand is available exclusively on KosaProfessionals.com.
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework