Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
“Our team has worked around the clock to make sure our most used tools are available online and safe to use,” Circuit Court Clerk Iris Y. Martinez said. “Now that we have completed this important step, we will be moving forward to analyzing and revamping our website to better serve the public.”
Currently, the Clerk’s webpage is serving as a landing page that allows visitors to eFile, file eAppeals, search for cases, pay tickets and fines, prepare Orders of Protection, file a complaint with our offices Inspector General, find zoom information, access Illinois court forms and get contact information for each department and division.
On August 13, the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office discovered unusual activity on its server that supports its website, www.cookcountyclerkofcourt.org. Since then, software and other technology upgrades were made so that the lack of attention by the prior administration to the applications used and security components of the website were addressed appropriately.
The Circuit Court Clerk’s Office confirms that personal information from the public and court records contained in the case management system were not impacted since these items are housed on an independent server.
The Circuit Court Clerk’s Office will continue to provide updates as a new website is built.
- Property reassessments released for South Chicago
- Debbie Allen, National Kidney Foundation Team-Up for Early Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
- Author Helps Self-Published Children's Authors Expand Reach
- Two new traveling exhibits will bring world-class exhibitions to Carroll County starting October 9, 2021
- “THE TEMPLE” TO SERVE AS BEACON OF LIGHT
- Chicago Urban League Partners With Landmark Development
- GhostBed and Venus Williams To Launch New Sleep Products Collection
- J. Cole to Perform for SiriusXM and Pandora’s Small Stage Series
- AUTHOR USES HER PLATFORM TO TALK ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF DIVERSITY EQUITY & INCLUSION
- The Auditorium Theatre Announces The 11th Year Of ArtsXChange