Oooh Wee! It Is! Restaurant expands to Beverly and Wicker Park
It blossomed. In the first year, there were 286,000 cups of tea sold and name recognition from celebrities and elected officials. Walker hired staff and was able to get tea in more places.
During COVID-19 and keeping CDC Guideline we are Keeping safety measures in mind, there is a body mister when customers walk in the door to sanitize their clothing and they take your temperature. “We’re really interested in keeping our customers and our staff safe, at the end of the day,” Walker said.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts