HYDE PARK DAY CARE PROVIDES THERAPEUTIC NEEDS TO CHILDREN
Russell said families might not be able to logistically get their child to a place during those early years if they have different needs.
Kemit Academy has families from the southern suburbs and from the West side. She called Hyde Park Kemit’s “forever home.” She looked for an available space for a number
of years before she found the space where it is now.
children absolutely need in person instructions and in-person
services. We have been able to accommodate that. We initially
had to pause our social skills group, activities and took them to
one-on-one and now we’re welcoming families back in person for occupational therapy and speech therapy,” Russell said.
transitioning out of day care into a school setting, assisting parents with IEP and 504 meetings.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts