CVS ALUMNI DONATE MONEY TO THE SCHOOL’S ATHLETIC PROGRAM
The CVS Alumni Association answered the call from the high school’s athletic department for support by hosting a 5K run and walk to raise funds. The Association was able to raise $5,000 which it will donate to the athletic department.
of the CVS Alumni Association, about some of the needs that the department had.
athletes to let them know, ‘hey, we’re here to support you.’ We know how important athletics is to their high school experience.”
and senior student athletes were affected the most because that were not able to play or been seen by college recruiters. Those students had to pivot and did so in really creative ways that included sending out videos of themselves working out
to the colleges.
the football team $2,000 and give the basketball team $2,000, with the rest going to the athletic department to decide how to spend it. The hope is that as time goes on, other sports and
athletics in the building will receive support from the Alumni Association.
step in and aid in this so we can be the dominant Alumni Association in the city,” Brown said.
- Jesse White Awards Over $530,000 Project Next Generation Grants
- INVESTORS TAKE NOTE: DL3 REALTY’S SALE OF THE NEWLY-DELIVERED AND REDEVELOPED BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD MULTIPURPOSE SOLUTION CENTER IS BOTH PROFITABLE AND SOCIALLY RELEVANT
- Clerk’s Office restores key online functions
- Pastor John Hannah and New Life Covenant Church SE Host 3-Day Grand Opening Celebration for New Temple Church Major Revitalization Project in Greater Grand Crossing Community Opens!
- WarnerMedia Celebrates National HBCU Week
- Walgreens Mobile Clinic Administers COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines at HBCU Events
- Crown Royal Regal Apple And Harlem’s Fashion Row Support Designers Of Color
- Dr. Ian Smith partners with National Minority Health
- Pepsi® Brings Jalen Hurts Into Fans’ Kitchens
- The LUV Institute Displays Parade Of Hearts