THE CULVER’S RESTAURANT OPENS IN PULLMAN
Hall, Method and Amazon. The 4,300 square foot restaurant includes 124 indoor seats, patio seating and a drive-thru. The restaurant brings 70 jobs to the community.
of the restaurant was financed with a New Market Tax Credit investment from Chase Bank and $250,000 Neighborhood
Opportunity Grant from the City of Chicago, as well as resources from the Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives and the Chicago Community Loan Fund.
to have someplace to eat, next we’re going to work on someplace for them to sleep,” Beale said. “When they come to the 9th Ward we’re going to spend your money, we’re going to make sure we feed you, we’re going make sure you have a nice place to sleep, because
we want to make sure we keep those dollars in our community,”
Pullman, Bronzeville and theone Ravenswood making him the largest African-American franchisee for the restaurant chain. He is the franchisee owner of seven Culver’s.
restaurant built and open. “We want to bring good food and good hospitality to Pullman,” Waller said.
operates the restaurant, but he brings the restaurant to the community. Baron is the one who decides this is the community
he wants to be in, he brings the jobs to the community, he did the heavy lifting and we are so proud to be associated with Baron and Brian,” Silva said
- ALPHA PHI ALPHA FRATERNITY, INC. LAUNCHES ‘GIVE AND GO TO FIGHT CANCER’ AWARENESS CAMPAIGN TODAY WITH ESPN AND V FOUNDATION
- 1 MILLION EVS: INSIDE THE STATE’S PLAN FOR ELECTRIFYING THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR
- The Museum of Science and Industry ushers in the holiday season with tree lighting
- Acorns Money Pie Live comes to Chicago
- Sony Corporation of America Donates $1 Million To NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Victor George Vodka Owner Awarded $2.4 Million
- Iconic Supermodel Iman Launches First Fragrance, Love Memoir
- Matt Forte distributed Thanksgiving meals to families On The Cities Southside
- ‘Love & Hip-Hop’ Star Karlie Redd Signs Multi-Million Dollar Album Deal
- An Eco-friendly waste facility is coming to Robbins