Serena Williams Jewelry’s New Collection — Unstoppable Brilliance — Will Benefit Accion Opportunity Fund to Help Rebuild Black-owned Small Businesses
Brilliance — Will Benefit Accion Opportunity Fund to Help Rebuild Black-owned Small Businesses
“I’ve always said, everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard,” said Serena. “I hope that this new Unstoppable Brilliance collection will continue to help those Black-owned small businesses who have shown their unstoppable perseverance to succeed over the last year.”
Unstoppable Brilliance consists of four reversible toggle necklaces in 14k gold vermeil, ceramic enamel and baguette-cut diamonds that incorporate the original open circle. The design symbolizes endless strength and resilience.
In keeping with Serena’s mission to inspire and empower women, one side of the circle is again inscribed with the word Unstoppable. The reverse features six pairs of sparkling baguette diamonds set in ceramic enamel in a choice of 4 colors: Crisp White, Onyx Black, Queen’s Pink, and Tangerine Orange.
A portion of net proceeds from all Serena Williams Jewelry sales, including Unstoppable Brilliance, will benefit Accion Opportunity Fund’s Small Business Relief Fund that directly supports Black small-business owners.
“We are so grateful for the contribution Serena Williams has provided. It enables us to continue supporting Black entrepreneurs with loans and coaching, as we emerge from the devastating blows of COVID 19,” said Luz Urrutia, CEO of Accion Opportunity Fund. “She inspires us all with her will to win, unstoppable passion and commitment.”
- Property reassessments released for South Chicago
- Debbie Allen, National Kidney Foundation Team-Up for Early Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
- Author Helps Self-Published Children's Authors Expand Reach
- Two new traveling exhibits will bring world-class exhibitions to Carroll County starting October 9, 2021
- “THE TEMPLE” TO SERVE AS BEACON OF LIGHT
- Chicago Urban League Partners With Landmark Development
- GhostBed and Venus Williams To Launch New Sleep Products Collection
- J. Cole to Perform for SiriusXM and Pandora’s Small Stage Series
- AUTHOR USES HER PLATFORM TO TALK ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF DIVERSITY EQUITY & INCLUSION
- The Auditorium Theatre Announces The 11th Year Of ArtsXChange