will.i.am Brings First-Ever AI-Themed Series to SiriusXM Platform with Launch of Exclusive New SiriusXM Show
(Black PR Wire) NEW YORK – SiriusXM announced that will.i.am, global music artist, producer, TV star/host, Futurist, future-caster, creative innovator, popthropologist, philanthropist and STEAM education activist, will launch an exclusive SiriusXM show, will.i.am Presents the FYI Show. The show is set to launch in this month on SiriusXM’s The 10s Spot (channel 11), available to listeners in their cars and on the SiriusXM app.
will.i.am Presents the FYI Show will be hosted by will.i.am, showcasing the latest in AI innovation and AI-powered interactive projects. Each week the show will take listeners on a deep dive into the intersection of pop culture, music, entertainment, world news, and technology, featuring thought-provoking conversations, hilarious games, the hottest new music, and interviews with the brightest stars making culture happen today.
The interactive show will be driven through will.i.am’s FYI app – an AI-powered communication and creative collaboration tool designed to help Focus Your Ideas.
Listeners can keep the movement going by joining the Show Project on FYI, giving the audience access to episode content, bonus materials, discussions with other listeners and engagement with AI.
A special preview of the new show was recorded with will.i.am in front of a live audience this week at the SiriusXM Miami studios. Subscribers will be able to tune into this content in car and on the app upon show launch in January. Photos from the event can be found HERE.
“The FYI Show is a celebration of creators, innovators, and their dreams,” said will.i.am. “Episodes delve into AI-powered projects, exploring the What and the How, while also understanding the passion behind them. At FYI, we provide the right tools, infusing AI to help materialize dreams. An amazing journey awaits us!”
“will.i.am is an extraordinary talent who has been at the nexus of entertainment and technology for some time,” said Scott Greenstein, SiriusXM’s President and Chief Content Officer. “SiriusXM offers an ideal platform for him to combine these passions and create a cutting-edge show that can showcase his renowned creativity, his insights into trends and much more.”
Eligible customers can get their first three months of SiriusXM streaming for free.
SiriusXM is the leading audio entertainment company in North America with a portfolio of audio businesses including its flagship subscription entertainment service SiriusXM; the ad-supported and premium music streaming services of Pandora; an expansive podcast network; and a suite of business and advertising solutions. Reaching a combined monthly audience of approximately 150 million listeners, SiriusXM offers a broad range of content for listeners everywhere they tune in with a diverse mix of live, on-demand, and curated programming across music, talk, news, and sports. For more about SiriusXM, please go to: www.siriusxm.com.
will.i.am is a global music artist, producer, television and podcast host, tech entrepreneur/investor, Futurist, and philanthropist. He has seven Grammy Awards, a Latin Grammy Award, an Emmy Award, and a CLIO Award. He is also a TIME 100 Impact Award winner, the recipient of the James C. Morgan Global Humanitarian Award, an Honorary Fellow of the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET, UK), and a World Economic Forum Crystal Award winner.
- Supporting Veterans Living with Dementia: Understanding Risks and Providing Care
- Early Voting is Now Open in Downtown Chicago for the March 19 Presidential Primary Election
- BronzeLens Announces Multi-Hyphenate Award-Winning Actress Anika Noni Rose as the 2024 Legendary Women SuperStars Honoree
- "Dive into a Saucy Adventure" with New Gullah-Inspired Products from Chef Carlos Brown
- Coach today unveiled "Find Your Courage," a campaign featuring virtual human, model and digital creator imma and Coach Family Lil Nas X, Camila Mendes, Youngji Lee, Kōki, and Wu Jinyan. Set in a virtu
- Black Women for Wellness To Host 25th Annual Reproductive Justice Conference
- W.E.B. Du Bois Museum Foundation Awarded $5m Grant by Mellon Foundation
- Fifth Ward Alderman Hosts Town Hall Meeting
- Chicago Hip Hop Museum Cements Chicago’s Place In Hip Hop
- Candidate For The Illinois State Legislature Wants To Bring Resources To Community And Advocate For Students