BUSINESS PROVIDES CPR, AED AND FIRST AID TRAINING
BY TIA CAROL JONES
mother had received training in proper resuscitation procedures.
Starters is a mobile business that will bring Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and First Aid training to people. Throughout her nursing career, Bolton Taylor
has become well-versed in-patient education. With Cardiac
Jump Starters, she tailors her trainings to her audience, taking care to include those diverse learners.
the hands-on training. She also incorporates videos and video games to capture all the diverse learners who are taking the training. Bolton Taylor believes having CPR and First Aid training is important. According to the American
Heart Association 350,000 people die each year from cardiac arrest.
or triple, according to how the person responds.
time to start CPR, as well as calling 911, and continuing those efforts until the medical-trained emergency services arrives on the scene.
External Defibrillator (AED) that is available at airports, restaurants and hotels. Cardiac Jump Starters also trains on foreign body airway obstruction – choking – and how to
perform the Heimlich Maneuver on adults, children and infants.
at churches, libraries, daycare centers and nursing homes.
infant CPR and choking. They were able to engage with people and provide demonstrations. The response to the trainings from those who have participated has been positive. Because Bolton Taylor has made sure the
content for the trainings is relatable, simple and understandable, while people are nervous and hesitant at first, they leave with an understanding of how to provide life sustaining emergency situations and they feel comfortable.
- Stroke Survivor to Throw Out Ceremonial First Pitch at Cubs Game Tuesday, May 30
- ASSESSOR KAEGI RECEIVES OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY PARTNER AWARD
- PASTOR JOHN HANNAH TO BRING TOGETHER THOUSANDS ON THE SOUTHSIDE TO MARCH FOR PEACE IN CHICAGO DURING ITS ANNUAL “PRAYER ON THE 9” DEMONSTRATION
- May is Motorcycle Awareness Month
- Small Business Owners – Catalysts for Economic Growth
- MGM+ Announces a Greenlight for the Docuseries ‘Hollywood Black’
- ALICIA KEYS RE-IMAGINES HER ICONIC SONG ‘IF I AIN’T GOT YOU’
- 59FIFTY Day Celebrates Global Influence of New Era's Iconic Cap
- New Jewelry Brand, ZAM Jewelry, Telling People To "Shut Up"
- Bally's Names Marcus Glover Executive Vice President And Chief Financial Officer And Appoints Jaymin B. Patel As Vice Chairman