MasterClass Announces Walgreens Boots Alliance CEO Rosalind Brewer to Teach Business Innovation
will trace her journey as a leader—from her early experiences as a research scientist through leading innovation and change across five different industries. MasterClass members will learn Brewer’s real-life strategies for making innovative decisions and driving change in uncertain times. Brewer’s class is now available exclusively on MasterClass, where subscribers get unlimited access to
all 180+ instructors with an annual membership.
members will learn how to navigate, motivate and lead teams through transformation using the tool kit she’s developed over her extensive career.”
a means of creating an environment of innovation as she hears pitches from three interns from Walgreens’ summer internship program. Using an example from
her experience at Starbucks, Brewer will discuss the birth of the company’s App and the vital role technology plays in a rapidly evolving business. Brewer will take members through her most vulnerable moments as she shares her thoughts
on navigating a predominantly male-dominated industry and how she’s built a culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion at every company she’s led. Members will also get a firsthand look at Brewer’s approach to mentorship as she
speaks with three students from her alma mater Spelman College, the historically Black college for women in Atlanta. Through the class lessons and interactive assignments, members will walk away empowered to transform business challenges into proactive, impactful solutions.
company’s business strategy.”
She and her siblings were the first generation in her family to attend college. She enjoyed science and math, which led her to study chemistry at Spelman College before moving into business.
she is, as of 2022, one of only two Black women to lead Fortune 500 companies. Brewer currently serves as the Chairperson of the board of trustees for Spelman College. She also is a Board Member of VillageMD, World Business Chicago, Business Roundtable and the Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture. Brewer formerly served on the board of directors for Starbucks, Amazon, Lockheed Martin Corporation and Molson Coors Brewing Company. Brewer was named a National Woman of the Year by USA Today in 2022.
- CITY OF CHICAGO REACHES $23.8M SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT WITH E-CIGARETTE MAKER JUUL LABS FOR MARKETING AND SELLING PRODUCTS TO UNDERAGED YOUTH
- Laguna Candles Celebrates 20 Years As Global Luxury Supplier
- St. John Announces Shonda Rhimes in #OwnYourPower for Spring 2023 Campaign
- GOSPEL GREATS TAMELA AND DAVID MANN AND DR. BOBBY JONES TO BE HONORED AT THE 2023 BMI TRAILBLAZERS OF GOSPEL MUSIC AWARDS
- In keeping with the best of the tradition, comedian and impressionist ‘Reggie Reg’ is still barnstorming, traversing the country bringing laughter, smiles and often an inspired message
- Postal Service Celebrates Author Toni Morrison on New Forever Stamp
- MIELLE ORGANICS JOINS P&G BEAUTY IN A MAJOR MOVE FOR BLACK ENTREPRENEURS SERVING BLACK WOMEN
- DONNA MILLER ANNOUNCES 2023 UNSUNG HEROINES AWARD WINNER FOR THE 6TH DISTRICT
- Ladies of Virtue Launches "This Black Girl" Campaign
- Chicago Public Schools Seeks Honorary Student Board of Education Member for 2023-24 School Year