#buyblackart -- Harlem Fine Arts Show Announces 15th Anniversary
Spencer, the award-winning and museum- trained Curator and Art Historian who has worked with: U.S. Congress, Architect of the Capitol, National Endowment for the Arts, William J.
Clinton Foundation and The Romanian Cultural Institute in Bucharest, Romania. Ms. Spencer has guided numerous
art initiatives for institutions such as Harlem’s 125th Street Improvement District, New York Foundation for the Arts and the Harlem Arts Alliance. She holds a graduate degree from Harvard University.
all weekend. This three-day event serves as an economic platform for the multi-cultural, general market, and arts communities to empower and increase market share in numerous regions throughout the United States and around the world. For the first time, the Harlem Fine Arts Show will take place in Midtown Manhattan at The Glass House, 660 12th Avenue (between 49th & 50th), New York City.
vendors, caterers, and activations as possible from Harlem-based businesses, restaurants, and cultural centers.
empowerment, educational opportunities, and professional recognition for the artists in our shows. These artists have been forced to make hard pivots in how they showcase and sell their work in the new-normal of a Post-COVID-19 economy. However, the poignancy of their individual works is more important now than ever. This work, created by African Diaspora, will tell the story of this unprecedented moment
in history: the choices we made in this moment of historical change, and most importantly: how we felt,” says Dion Clarke, Founder, Harlem Fine Arts Show.
Friday, February 24 | 10am - 1pm
arts including from:
Red Dot VIP Opening Night - HFAS will host
a VIP reception for art collectors, media, corporate
sponsors, and NYC notables - elected officials, celebrities
and more for a red-carpet evening including
a cocktail reception with live music performances
hosted by NYC television personality to preview and
purchase art during the evening.
benefit four special organizations - Harlem Arts Alliance,
Touch: The Black Breast Cancer Alliance, The
Links, and Tau Omega - NYC Chapter of Alpha Kappa
Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Saturday, February 25 | 10am - 5pm
Sunday, February 26 | 10am - 6pm
Harlem Fine Arts Show 2023: The 15th Anniversary
Celebration: Celebrating Art and Culture in America
General admission tickets (single day pass) $35
General admission tickets (two-day pass) $50
Red Dot Opening Night VIP Ticket, $100
- Gale V. King Named Chair of The Executive Leadership Council
- Founders First CDC Non-Profit To Award $100,000 In Grants For Third Year To Support Illinois Businesses
- Macy’s Honors Black Stories and Creators in Celebration of Black History Month
- MEN'S WEARHOUSE AND MICHAEL STRAHAN™ LAUNCH CUSTOM SUITING PROGRAM
- 2 Chainz to Headline 2023 Honda Battle of the Bands Halftime Show
- OLISAE IS HERE TO BE NIGERIA’S NEXT WAVE OF AFROBEATS ARTIST
- Michelle A. Albert, MD, MPH, Featured in TIME Magazine Special Issue on ‘The Future of Medicine’
- Licensed Family Therapist Releases Debut Book "INTO-ME-SEE" to Explore Black Love, Mental Health, and Families
- Xavier University of Louisiana and Ochsner Health Partner to Create College of Medicine
- ‘A Wonderful World’ Coming to Chicago