African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
Today’s African American Women
ingredients, is proud to announce the launch of its new initiative, GROW – a platform that celebrates their core consumer’s unique individuality and expands the possibilities on her path of evolution.
this beauty, build community, and pivot attention to the growth that comes from embracing your given curl patterns, career aspirations, and beyond. Because at African Pride, we understand that when she wins, we
win and when she grows, we all grow.”
ambassador, Arrogant Tae, and influencer/entrepreneur, Kheris Rogers – who launched a clothing line with a mission to combat bullying when she was just 10 years old! These influential names will unveil GROW on social media via personal testimonials of their own growth and how-to product videos to further amplify efforts and reach the African Pride consumer where they are. Additional campaign activations include:
Spelman & Morehouse- Saturday, October 22nd Florida A&M (FAMU)- Friday, October 28th Tuskegee University- Friday, November 4th
GROW Sisterhood Influencer Campaign: celebrating all coily types by leveraging smart and creative content from a plethora of hair influencers. The tutorials will not only spotlight the LOC method using African Pride’s award-winning Moisture Miracle line, but also prompt likeminded individuals to join in as the creators share their personal growth stories giving a nod to the campaign’s mission.
trio from their hero line, Moisture Miracle, designed to nourish and hydrate one’s natural texture: Moisture Miracle Coconut Milk & Honey Leave-In Conditioner, Baobab Oil Leave-In Cream, and 5 Essential Oils which will be launched as part of the initiative with a bundle deal on Amazon.
African Pride’s launch of the GROW Initiative and the African Pride brand or products visit AfricanPrideHair. com and follow @MyAfricanPride on Instagram and @ MyAfricanPrideHair on Facebook.
Dream Kids. We believe in the unspoken power of a great hair day. The boost of energy that’s given when your beauty and confidence is intertwined should be accessible to all women. That’s why we created African Pride products with premium, natural ingredients at an affordable price to ensure that you’re less stressed about your hair and more focused on stepping into your best self. For more information about the brand,
visit AfricanPrideHair.com, and tell us your hair story by engaging with us on social and using the hashtag #MyAfricanPride.
- BUSINESSMAN ANTHONY McCASKILL FILES NOMINATING PETITIONS IN RUN FOR HARVEY MAYOR
- Cook County property tax analysis: Latino wards see dramatic increases; new state law, reassessments and controversial TIF funds result in higher taxes for most property owners
- Black McDonald’s Operators Association Gives Away 2,000 Turkeys and Meal Packs
- APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR 29TH ANNUAL CHICAGO NEIGHBORHOOD DEVELOPMENT AWARDS
- CHICAGO SCHOLARS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR CLASS OF 2028
- Tenia Davis Joins NORC as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- UGG SPREADS THE LOVE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON WITH A FESTIVE ‘FEELS LIKE UGG’ CAMPAIGN & DONATION TO MENTAL HEALTH ORGANIZATIONS
- Bounce and MGM partner for new original comedy series ‘Act Your Age’
- More Than 400 People Attend Black Tech Talent’s 2nd Annual Community TechFest
- RODERICK DREW TALKS ABOUT ILLINOIS TOLLWAY, DIVERSITY AND EQUITABLE TRANSIT