Kayla Tucker Adams Recognized by National Association of Black Journalists with 2022 Patricia L. Tobin Media Professional Award
Tucker Adams was recently honored by the National Association of
Black Journalists (NABJ) with the 2022 Patricia L. Tobin Media Professional Award during the Hall of Fame Luncheon in Las Vegas.
co-founder of the National Black Public Relations Society (NBPRS), and a long-time member and leader in NABJ. Widely known as the “queen of public relations,” Pat Tobin is recognized as a Black PR pioneer in the Museum of Public Relations.
coverage and the media profession.
News, Garland Journal and I Messenger.
resources. Kayla is about representing her clients and ensuring that KTA Media Group provides the best service.”
Science degree in Human Relations and Business from Amberton
University. In addition to the Patricia L. Tobin Award, Adams was also recently named the 2022 Woman of the Year by the Greater North Dallas Business and Professional Women’s Club (GNDBPWC). She is also a previous NABJ Salute to Excellence Award winner, Texas School Public Relations Association Star Award winner and Hermes Creative Award winner.
the trailblazing legends in public relations! I work hard to achieve
results for my clients and to build bridges to help amplify the stories that matter most,” said Kayla Tucker Adams, founder and
chief strategist of KTA Media Group. “It’s a blessing to be recognized for that hard work and my contributions to the field of public relations.”
executive, professional speaker, and writer. She is the founder and chief strategist of KTA Media Group - a full-service communications firm specializing in public relations, media training, crisis communications, community engagement, book and product launches, digital marketing, social media, and strategic partnerships. Highly regarded as one of the best in her field, Kayla
has worked with bestselling authors, movie producers, corporations, school districts, non-profit organizations, faith leaders, numerous celebrities, and some of the most influential people in the world, including Oprah Winfrey and T.D. Jakes, and global nonprofit organizations, including March of Dimes. Managing and leading a rockstar team of professionals, Kayla provides stellar work
and exceptional results for clients across the country.
and That Girl is SMART Youth Mentoring Program, a member of the
Public Relations Society of America, National Association of Black
Journalists, the fundraising chairperson for Dallas-Fort Worth Association of Black Journalists, and a charter member of the Chi Zeta Omega chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority,
- The DuSable Museum Presents “DRUM TALK” –THE ANNUAL BOOK AND LITERARY FAIR
- PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
- Chicago Philharmonic Opens 22/23 Symphonic Series with William Grant Still’s Afro-American Symphony
- CONSUMER ALERT: ComEd, Better Business Bureau Report Another Rise in Mobile Payment App Scams Following Summer Heat Wave ADMISSIONS
- African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
- Saks Celebrates Fall Fashion With Next-Gen Superstar Chlöe Bailey
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office IT Team Among the Best in the World in Recent Competition
- Tax Rebate Payments Begin for Millions of Illinoisans
- The Return of the Denny’s Orange Blossom Classic Produces a Positive Impact
- Hyde Park Art Center and The Seldoms dance company announce free public