THE CHICAGO LIGHTS’ TUTORING PROGRAM HELPS STUDENTS
people. It also has enrichment programs that include dance,
music, meditation and stress coping mechanisms. There also
is a career development program, where young people learn
resume writing and how to dress for a job interview.
go to private school, or students that need help purchasing
books and supplies once they get to high school.
provided with math and reading enrichment, as well as lunch.
Students also get to choose between music, singing, dance
or art. At the end of the program, the students perform and present their creative art enrichment project to the rest of the camp.
we were trying to make up for the Zoom loss, students not getting one-to-one care from them doing virtual school, so we really wanted to focus on the education part of Summer Day,” Dennison said.
- Gale V. King Named Chair of The Executive Leadership Council
- Founders First CDC Non-Profit To Award $100,000 In Grants For Third Year To Support Illinois Businesses
- Macy’s Honors Black Stories and Creators in Celebration of Black History Month
- MEN'S WEARHOUSE AND MICHAEL STRAHAN™ LAUNCH CUSTOM SUITING PROGRAM
- 2 Chainz to Headline 2023 Honda Battle of the Bands Halftime Show
- OLISAE IS HERE TO BE NIGERIA’S NEXT WAVE OF AFROBEATS ARTIST
- Michelle A. Albert, MD, MPH, Featured in TIME Magazine Special Issue on ‘The Future of Medicine’
- Licensed Family Therapist Releases Debut Book "INTO-ME-SEE" to Explore Black Love, Mental Health, and Families
- Xavier University of Louisiana and Ochsner Health Partner to Create College of Medicine
- ‘A Wonderful World’ Coming to Chicago