Tenia Davis Joins NORC as Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
pleased to announce that Tenia Davis, PhD, has joined the organization as its first-ever senior vice president (SVP) and chief human resources officer (CHRO). An accomplished HR leader, Davis brings more than two decades of demonstrated expertise in leading HR strategy and operations for global, highgrowth
engagement, and drive a high-performing inclusive culture.
said NORC President and CEO Dan Gaylin. “I am excited to amplify our work and attract top talent into our values-driven organization.”
a diverse range of organizations, including HARPO productions (The Oprah Winfrey Show), Johnson Publishing Company, Raise, and iManage.
eager to build relationships with the current HR team, the Office of Diversity, Racial Equity, and Inclusion, and staff across NORC. I believe that by tapping into employees’ myriad perspectives and experiences, we will be able to effectively identify opportunities for growth and change to support NORC’s overall strategic plan.”
from Benedictine University’s Center for Values-Driven Leadership. She is a recognized community leader with a particular interest in mentoring the next generation of volunteers and leaders.
- Gale V. King Named Chair of The Executive Leadership Council
- Founders First CDC Non-Profit To Award $100,000 In Grants For Third Year To Support Illinois Businesses
- Macy’s Honors Black Stories and Creators in Celebration of Black History Month
- MEN'S WEARHOUSE AND MICHAEL STRAHAN™ LAUNCH CUSTOM SUITING PROGRAM
- 2 Chainz to Headline 2023 Honda Battle of the Bands Halftime Show
- OLISAE IS HERE TO BE NIGERIA’S NEXT WAVE OF AFROBEATS ARTIST
- Michelle A. Albert, MD, MPH, Featured in TIME Magazine Special Issue on ‘The Future of Medicine’
- Licensed Family Therapist Releases Debut Book "INTO-ME-SEE" to Explore Black Love, Mental Health, and Families
- Xavier University of Louisiana and Ochsner Health Partner to Create College of Medicine
- ‘A Wonderful World’ Coming to Chicago