Urban One’s Reach Media and Comedian-Actress Amanda Seales Announce Partnership for New Syndicated Radio Show and Podcast
radio host to her growing list of achievements, Reach Media announced. The Amanda Seales syndicated radio show and accompanying podcast premiered on Nov. 7th on WRNB
100.3 FM Philadelphia and is available for distribution to additional
Reach Media to launch The Amanda Seales Show. After years of sticking with my brand of comedy and academy to cultivate a
community, this feels like more than an opportunity, but a purpose-filled possibility to empower and change minds using humor to translate the truth,” said Seales.
will get a full dose of the comedian’s unfiltered opinions, fact-based insights, and hilariously real point of view each day.
cohost on daytime talk show, The Real, host of NBC’s Bring the Funny” and the host/writer of the groundbreaking 2020 BET Awards. Amanda speaks truth to change via her wildly popular Instagram @AmandaSeales, weekly podcast Small Doses, and book by the same name. Centering community building in her
comedy, she is also the creator and host of the touring variety game show, Smart Funny & Black.
- COVID-19 Was 'Bloody Sunday' for America's Racial Health Disparities, Yet, There is Little Progress
- EagleRider Guide Embarks on Historic 66th Ride on Route 66
- Learn How to Clear Your Cannabis Record for Free at WVON Family Care Expo
- WORLD RENOWNED AVIATION EXPERT SAYS THE SOUTH SUBURBAN AIRPORT WOULD BE A
- HEALTH EXPERTS AND ADVOCATES TO HOLD URGENT PANEL DISCUSSION ON THE IMPORTANCE OF KIDNEY AND TISSUE DONATIONS AS POLITICAL LEADERS SEEK DONOR FOR POPULAR FEMALE POLITICAL PIONEER
- The Executive Leadership Council to Honor Mellody Hobson, Co-CEO and President of Ariel Investments and Chair of Ariel Investment Trust, with 2023 ELC Achievement Award
- Hallmark Mahogany Announces its First-ever, Curated Brand experience, Mahogany Moment on October 1 with Headliner Tabitha Brown
- The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Launches 'Outdoors for Everyone'
- KEITH WEAVER MOVES ON FROM SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT TO FOCUS ON REAL ESTATE AND HOSPITALITY EMPIRES
- MIELLE LAUNCHES FIRST AD CAMPAIGN 'FROM ONE QUEEN TO ANOTHER,' DISMANTLING BEAUTY SECRET 'GATEKEEPING,' AND FORGING SISTERHOOD THROUGH AWARD-WINNING TEXTURED HAIR PRODUCTS