Urban One’s Reach Media and Comedian-Actress Amanda Seales Announce Partnership for New Syndicated Radio Show and Podcast
radio host to her growing list of achievements, Reach Media announced. The Amanda Seales syndicated radio show and accompanying podcast premiered on Nov. 7th on WRNB
100.3 FM Philadelphia and is available for distribution to additional
Reach Media to launch The Amanda Seales Show. After years of sticking with my brand of comedy and academy to cultivate a
community, this feels like more than an opportunity, but a purpose-filled possibility to empower and change minds using humor to translate the truth,” said Seales.
will get a full dose of the comedian’s unfiltered opinions, fact-based insights, and hilariously real point of view each day.
cohost on daytime talk show, The Real, host of NBC’s Bring the Funny” and the host/writer of the groundbreaking 2020 BET Awards. Amanda speaks truth to change via her wildly popular Instagram @AmandaSeales, weekly podcast Small Doses, and book by the same name. Centering community building in her
comedy, she is also the creator and host of the touring variety game show, Smart Funny & Black.
- BURRELL COMMUNICATIONS GROUP TAKES HOME 2023 AAF 'MOSAIC CHAMPION OF THE YEAR' MULTICULTURAL ADVERTISING AWARD
- Firstline Brands Launches Satin Sleep Collection in Partnership with Karma's World Entertainment
- MICHELLE SNEED LAUNCHES A FEW GOOD WOMEN PRODUCTIONS
- Good Scent Oils expanding its brand
- These tax tips can make filing (1040) EZ
- Hyde Park Hospitality Joins Phillips Concessions to Bring New Chick-fil-A to O’Hare International Airport
- BRONZEVILLE STUDENT SAMAYA A. NAMED UNION LEAGUE BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS 2023 YOUTH OF THE YEAR
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Behavioral Health Workforce Education Center
- Flowers Bill Would Raise Compensation for Wrongfully Convicted Illinoisans
- Education Department Announces Use of Secret Shopping to Protect Students, Crack Down on Institutions that Lure Students with Lies