ISSA RAE TO SERVE AS 2022 AMERICAN BLACK FILM FESTIVAL AMBASSADOR
recognized as a leading platform for Black content creators, returns live to Miami Beach June 15-19 followed by virtual events from June 20-30 on ABFF PLAY, https://abffplay.com/, the festival’s
custom-designed online platform.
15, Rae will screen her highly anticipated television series RAP SH*T which she created for HBO Max as part of the festival’s Saturday night lineup.
of her work from the early days and salute her for remaining authentic and never forgetting the importance of elevating the next generation of emerging artists.”
dedicated to recognizing Black talent and showcasing quality film
and television content by and about people of African descent. Now in its 26th year, the festival has become a cornerstone of diversity in Hollywood, providing a platform for emerging Black artists – many of whom have become today’s most successful actors, producers, writers, directors and stand-up comedians.
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework