Macy’s Celebrates the Brilliant Vision of Black Creatives With the Return of Icons of Style
to inspire customers to embrace their personal style. Featuring exclusive designs for brands found only at Macy’s, each creative artfully designed a fashion-forward capsule of musthave
items, inspired by their unique perspective and dynamic style. The first capsule of Icons of Style is available now on macys.com, the Macy’s app and select locations nationwide.
creative excellence to Macy’s and inspiring customers to own their style with one-of-a-kind pieces,” said Durand Guion, vice president, Macy’s Fashion Office. “We are committed to
helping diverse brands grow to scale and amplifying diverse voices to create more choices and robust shopping experiences for our customers while shaping a brighter future with bold representation for all.”
match suiting, bold graphic prints and flirty accents. True to the Bar lll aesthetic, the capsule is the perfect mix of both feminine and modern components.
iconography and gold embellishments for shoppers who love to make a statement.
I.N.C International Concepts brings forth the power of the statement bag and heel. Matthew mixes unexpected shapes and dramatic details to spark confidence in every step. Using pops of colors in green and yellow, a nod to his Jamaican heritage, the collection features a breadth of styles that are timeless, versatile,
and collectible. Matthew Harris is an alumnus of The Workshop at Macy’s, a first-of-its-kind diverse and women-owned vendor development program.
of colors, patterns, and silhouettes into instantly covetable items all geared towards statement making style. True to the And Now This carefree aesthetic, the collection features perfect transitional pieces for an on-trend day to night look.
features bold, vibrant prints that take form in feminine suiting, blouses and dresses – perfectfor the girl who loves an outfit change. From elevated silky fabrics to eye-catching designs,
the collection has the pieces to makes her feel beautiful and special every day.
match, his and her sets perfect for fashionable fun. Highlighted by vibrant prints, graphic tees and cozy fabrics with pops of blue and purple, Stella & Blaise for Epic Threads is perfect for school, the playground or a play date with friends.
- COOK COUNTY COMMISSIONER DENNIS DEER GATHERS NUMEROUS ELECTED OFFICIALS AND WESTSIDE MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS IN ANNOUNCING EXPANSION OF MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
- 3rd ANNUAL CHICAGO LEARNING DAYS, CHICAGO'S PREMIER CITYWIDE LEARNING FESTIVAL RETURNS MAY 19 - 22.
- President Preckwinkle Announces Cook County Promise Guaranteed Income Pilot
- 7th Congressional District Candidate has been on frontlines and in the trenches
- 21c MUSEUM HOTEL CHICAGO HOSTS JAZZ AND SPOKEN WORD POETRY EVENT
- Rep. Kelly Visits Kankakee County Farm with President Biden
- CONTINUING THE LEGACY! TODD MCDONALD NAMED PRESIDENT OF LIBERTY BANK AND TRUST
- South Shores Works Presents Its 5th Annual Community Summit SHORE YOU’RE RIGHT!
- ‘Finding Happy’ highlights Bounce’s upcoming originals slate
- Organization looks at ways to increase racial equity in healthcare