Target Evolution is Collaborating with Market by Macy’s to Empower Teen Entrepreneurs
DALLAS, PRNewswire -- A golden opportunity for youth to embark on a professional journey as Target Evolution has come up with its latest venture. The organization proudly announces its partnership with renowned national brand, Macy’s smaller, off-mall concept, Market by Macy’s at The Highlands of Flower Mound. With the fruitful collaboration between the two companies, Trail Blaze Shop has emerged in the market. It is a retail store especially built for the young entrepreneurs, belonging to the age group of 12-19 years old. The organization is offering opportunities for youth to grow while paving their way to success.
more about entrepreneurship along with financial literacy. Currently, the organization has its own retail shops in two shopping malls, and now is looking to expand even further.
organization is also working with a national mall owner to
execute expansion. With the goal to establish stores in the other
top cities, the organization also collaborated with Market by
Macy’s, Macy’s smaller, off-mall concept. It’s going to host 2-day
pop-ups for youth entrepreneurs in Texas. Teens and youth can
join the event by signing up online or at Trail Blaze Shops to be
featured in Market by Macy’s at The Highlands of Flower Mound.
Market by Macy’s is a smaller format retail store than its larger
full-line stores, approximately 20,000 square feet, offering an even more curated assortment of Macy’s branded fashion, within an easy-to-shop and open environment.
for youth to work and sell products while nourishing their entrepreneurship skills. The partnership with Macy’s is offering a chance for youngsters to work at the world’s largest department store offering adequate exposure and experience. Working with a reputed organization allows students to have a
better grasp of the competitive market.
- HUNDREDS TO JOIN MAYOR JADA D. CURRY AND THE VILLAGE OF LYNWOOD FOR THE POPULAR “ANNUAL LYNWOOD FEST”
- MATTESON CONTINUES TO ATTRACT DIVERSE FORMS OF ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
- The Bronzeville Community Gets An EV Charging Station
- What the Governors’ Meeting means for Illinois Citizens
- Chevy’s New Supercruising Bolt EUV
- Chicago native to perform in Montreal Music Festival
- Dixmoor Mayor Wants to Improve Village’s Infrastructure
- Bronzeville Art Gallery showcases art from the Continent
- Entrepreneur wants to help young girls with entrepreneurship and product development
- Bank of America program provides students with leadership and money education