HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
Me,” created and directed by Havas Chicago senior art director TTK Harris, the agency aims to spotlight the contributions Black creatives make to culture, expose the challenges many face simply because
of the color of their skin and reinforce the importance of representation in advertising and design. “Just Like Me” shares stories of triumph
and inspiration from eight visionary black creatives who, against all odds, made it to the top of their game and are now throwing
a line back to the next generation.
Like Me” gives a voice to Black creatives who changed the game from behind the curtain. It stands as a guide for the creatives of tomorrow.”
the most accountable in the industry—outlining initiatives specific to the agency’s BIPOC employees and how the business operates.
a way to go, I’m proud of the progress we’re making,” said Myra Nussbaum, president, and chief creative officer of Havas Chicago.
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework