Real Housewives of Dubai Rising Star Is Also An Entrepreneur
in “The Real Housewives of Dubai,” a new addition to Bravo’s juggernaut franchise series. Expected to be the most lavish and luxurious of the housewives franchise, the new series premiered on Bravo on Wednesday, June 1.
As the 11th city in the franchise, “The Real Housewives of
Dubai” follows a powerful group of lavish women as they run
business empires and expertly navigate a highly exclusive social
scene within this ultra-luxe Billionaire’s Playground,” The newest
housewives include Lesa Mila Hall, Nina Ali, Chanel Ayan, Caroline Brooks, Dr. Sara Al Mandani and Caroline Stanbury. Please use the following link to view the cast announcement teaser trailer. Real Housewives of Dubai Trailer
the sustainable “Mina Roe” brand more than five years ago believing that staying true to your personal style shouldn’t stop when you decide to start a family. Born out of the frustration of outdated maternity wear that expectant mothers have been stuck with for many years, Lesa and her team dedicated their experience to creating a line that truly captures the latest trends and fashion styles. Some of Mina Roe’s past clients include some of the worlds most in-demand singers, athletes, models and more, including Beyonce, Gigi Hadid, Serena Williams, Katy Perry, and Khloe Kardashian, to name a few.
Little Makers Academy to provide safe expert services that honors each child, supports the parents and encourages “Makers” through building/doing, collaborative learning, and creativity. Their program is more than childcare, it is Kindergarten preparedness, character building, and a creative Makerspace component. 4C’s : Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, and Critical Thinking.
pageant world from a young age and has regionally competed in
many competitions. Winning 25 first place titles, and 12 runners
up titles, Lesa would eventually go on to be crowned Ms. Jamacia 2012. Lesa went on to attend Florida Atlantic University, majoring in broadcast journalism and minoring in tourism/hospitality management before eventually meeting her now husband and starting a family with him in Dubai. From there, Lesa began creating her ever growing empire of businesses. When she is not busy running her businesses or filming, she can be found spending time with her family and speaking out in support of women empowerment as she
is a fierce advocate and fighter of equality.
- COVID-19 Was 'Bloody Sunday' for America's Racial Health Disparities, Yet, There is Little Progress
- EagleRider Guide Embarks on Historic 66th Ride on Route 66
- Learn How to Clear Your Cannabis Record for Free at WVON Family Care Expo
- WORLD RENOWNED AVIATION EXPERT SAYS THE SOUTH SUBURBAN AIRPORT WOULD BE A
- HEALTH EXPERTS AND ADVOCATES TO HOLD URGENT PANEL DISCUSSION ON THE IMPORTANCE OF KIDNEY AND TISSUE DONATIONS AS POLITICAL LEADERS SEEK DONOR FOR POPULAR FEMALE POLITICAL PIONEER
- The Executive Leadership Council to Honor Mellody Hobson, Co-CEO and President of Ariel Investments and Chair of Ariel Investment Trust, with 2023 ELC Achievement Award
- Hallmark Mahogany Announces its First-ever, Curated Brand experience, Mahogany Moment on October 1 with Headliner Tabitha Brown
- The Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation Launches 'Outdoors for Everyone'
- KEITH WEAVER MOVES ON FROM SONY PICTURES ENTERTAINMENT TO FOCUS ON REAL ESTATE AND HOSPITALITY EMPIRES
- MIELLE LAUNCHES FIRST AD CAMPAIGN 'FROM ONE QUEEN TO ANOTHER,' DISMANTLING BEAUTY SECRET 'GATEKEEPING,' AND FORGING SISTERHOOD THROUGH AWARD-WINNING TEXTURED HAIR PRODUCTS