Real Housewives of Dubai Rising Star Is Also An Entrepreneur
in “The Real Housewives of Dubai,” a new addition to Bravo’s juggernaut franchise series. Expected to be the most lavish and luxurious of the housewives franchise, the new series premiered on Bravo on Wednesday, June 1.
As the 11th city in the franchise, “The Real Housewives of
Dubai” follows a powerful group of lavish women as they run
business empires and expertly navigate a highly exclusive social
scene within this ultra-luxe Billionaire’s Playground,” The newest
housewives include Lesa Mila Hall, Nina Ali, Chanel Ayan, Caroline Brooks, Dr. Sara Al Mandani and Caroline Stanbury. Please use the following link to view the cast announcement teaser trailer. Real Housewives of Dubai Trailer
the sustainable “Mina Roe” brand more than five years ago believing that staying true to your personal style shouldn’t stop when you decide to start a family. Born out of the frustration of outdated maternity wear that expectant mothers have been stuck with for many years, Lesa and her team dedicated their experience to creating a line that truly captures the latest trends and fashion styles. Some of Mina Roe’s past clients include some of the worlds most in-demand singers, athletes, models and more, including Beyonce, Gigi Hadid, Serena Williams, Katy Perry, and Khloe Kardashian, to name a few.
Little Makers Academy to provide safe expert services that honors each child, supports the parents and encourages “Makers” through building/doing, collaborative learning, and creativity. Their program is more than childcare, it is Kindergarten preparedness, character building, and a creative Makerspace component. 4C’s : Creativity, Collaboration, Communication, and Critical Thinking.
pageant world from a young age and has regionally competed in
many competitions. Winning 25 first place titles, and 12 runners
up titles, Lesa would eventually go on to be crowned Ms. Jamacia 2012. Lesa went on to attend Florida Atlantic University, majoring in broadcast journalism and minoring in tourism/hospitality management before eventually meeting her now husband and starting a family with him in Dubai. From there, Lesa began creating her ever growing empire of businesses. When she is not busy running her businesses or filming, she can be found spending time with her family and speaking out in support of women empowerment as she
is a fierce advocate and fighter of equality.
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework