Banter by Piercing Pagoda appoints artist Tierra Whack as Creative Director
amplifies the brand’s consumer-inspired focus, encouraging self-exploration and celebrating uniqueness. Known to be unapologetically herself, Whack will use her boundless creativity to engage customers with designs that elevate the brand’s bold
spirit. As Creative Director, Whack has designed a capsule collection of jewelry in conjunction with designer Malyia
McNaughton, a member of the Black in Jewelry Coalition.
fierce individuality with our customers,” said Kecia Caffie, President, Banter by Piercing Pagoda.
mission of inclusivity. Like our customers, Tierra is a creative visionary who rejects labels and celebrates her own unique identity.”
express their own unique style every day.”
www.ernestjones.co.uk, www.peoplesjewellers. com, www.pagoda.com, www. rocksbox.com and www.jamesallen.com, and www.diamondsdirect.com.
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework