Banter by Piercing Pagoda appoints artist Tierra Whack as Creative Director
amplifies the brand’s consumer-inspired focus, encouraging self-exploration and celebrating uniqueness. Known to be unapologetically herself, Whack will use her boundless creativity to engage customers with designs that elevate the brand’s bold
spirit. As Creative Director, Whack has designed a capsule collection of jewelry in conjunction with designer Malyia
McNaughton, a member of the Black in Jewelry Coalition.
fierce individuality with our customers,” said Kecia Caffie, President, Banter by Piercing Pagoda.
mission of inclusivity. Like our customers, Tierra is a creative visionary who rejects labels and celebrates her own unique identity.”
express their own unique style every day.”
www.ernestjones.co.uk, www.peoplesjewellers. com, www.pagoda.com, www. rocksbox.com and www.jamesallen.com, and www.diamondsdirect.com.
- Olive-Harvey College is First Community College in State of Illinois to Offer Accredited Associate Degree in Cannabis Studies
- The City of Chicago and Race Organizers Prepare for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon set for Sunday, October 9
- Chicago Urban League Receives $100,000 Grant through McDonald’s-sponsored Chicago Community Impact Grants Program
- RENOWN SOUTHLAND CHEF ANNOUNCES GRAND OPENING OF HER ALL-NEW SOUTHERN CUISINE RESTAURANT LOCATED IN COUNTRY CLUB HILLS, ILLINOIS
- MAYOR THADDEUS JONES RE-DIRECTS THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF RITA MAYFIELD TO THE CALUMET CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Pappas: More than 55,000 properties are in Cook County’s Tax Sale and 21,000 owe under $1,000
- Chicago Integrated Health takes a holistic approach
- THE FUNMI ADEWOLE FOUNDATION SEEKS DONATIONS FROM CHICAGOLAND TO ASSIST WITH MEDICAL MISSION
- MCA Chicago triumphs with sold-out Chicago Performs showcase
- City Colleges of Chicago Celebrates with its Largest Class of Star Scholars to Date