CHICAGO’S WNDR MUSEUM CELEBRATES JUNETEENTH WITH NEW ART GALLERY, BLACK LIGHT AT WNDR
of some of our favorite local Black artists,” said Townsend. “Throughout the month of June, we come together to contemplate what Black freedom looks and feels like, so we asked these artists to express how the concept of freedom is channeled and manifested
through their work. We are thrilled to showcase these extremely talented artists in our space.”
artworks by cutting edge artists, collectives, technologists, designers and makers. WNDR disrupts and redefines the traditional museum experience. As guests travel through the WNDR Museum, they are taken on a multi-dimensional journey in which they serve as an
extension of each creator by interacting with various installations. More than 20 installations awaken guests’ senses throughout WNDR’s mind-blowing experiences. In May 2021, WNDR Museum was voted one of the top five immersive art experiences in the country by USA Today’s Reader Poll. For more information, visit WNDRmuseum.com.
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework