PUMA Ambassador and Canadian Sprinter Andre De Grasse Shares His Motivation and Goals in PUMA’s “Only See Great” Campaign
WIRE) -- Having just won gold in the men’s 4x100 relay
at the World Athletics Championship in Eugene, De Grasse
speaks about his motivation to keep performing at the highest
level in a video interview with sports company PUMA.
the career path of its brand ambassadors, as they talk about
their own paths to greatness, listening to their hearts, and
finding a vision that no one else can see.
performances, his very first successes and how he prepared
for the moments leading up to it.
Andre’s biggest drive is to be the best version of himself
and to continue to carry on his legacy of being one of the best
track and field athletes in the world.
First a hamstring injury stopped De Grasse, then COVID.
How did he manage to stay motivated? “I think I get a lot of
support from my family, my friends, they continue to push me
every single day to be the best athlete of myself. Obviously, I
have self-motivation as well that I want to be the best”, Andre
says. “And that’s what keeps me, keeps me up at night, keeps
me motivated and keeps me ready to take on the day.”
stichd. The company distributes its products in more than 120 countries, employs about 14,000 people worldwide, and is
headquartered in Herzogenaurach/Germany.
- BURRELL COMMUNICATIONS GROUP TAKES HOME 2023 AAF 'MOSAIC CHAMPION OF THE YEAR' MULTICULTURAL ADVERTISING AWARD
- Firstline Brands Launches Satin Sleep Collection in Partnership with Karma's World Entertainment
- MICHELLE SNEED LAUNCHES A FEW GOOD WOMEN PRODUCTIONS
- Good Scent Oils expanding its brand
- These tax tips can make filing (1040) EZ
- Hyde Park Hospitality Joins Phillips Concessions to Bring New Chick-fil-A to O’Hare International Airport
- BRONZEVILLE STUDENT SAMAYA A. NAMED UNION LEAGUE BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS 2023 YOUTH OF THE YEAR
- Gov. Pritzker Announces New Behavioral Health Workforce Education Center
- Flowers Bill Would Raise Compensation for Wrongfully Convicted Illinoisans
- Education Department Announces Use of Secret Shopping to Protect Students, Crack Down on Institutions that Lure Students with Lies