Techstars Adds VR Eval to Roster of High Powered Accelerator Program
MIAMI, PRNewswire -- VR Eval, the company synonymous with advanced patented case management and virtual reality system EVAL designed to help anyone with a mental healthcare challenge as well victims of trauma for example human trafficking victims as well, has been selected to participate in the Techstars Founder Catalyst Program. The $80 million investment powered by J.P. Morgan is intended to provide equitable access to funding and support for entrepreneurs who are Black, Hispanic and Latino,
Indigenous American and Pacific Islander. This experience
will provide up to 20 Miami-Dade women entrepreneurs
valuable startup education, mentorship, community, and access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, and corporate partners.
More Too Life CEO and Founder of VR Eval Brook Parker-Bello,
teamed up with award-winning animator Chance Glasco, co-creator of the best-selling “Call of Duty” video-game franchise and
co-founder of VR Eval, to develop Eval, an innovative immersive platform created to provide mental healthcare clients with a secure environment in which to share their struggles and experiences with trained professionals and also destressing therapeutic gaming
and stress-free zones. Eval’s patented CRM system, suitably named “Coming Home”, leverages new pixel streaming and avatar technology to revolutionize mental healthcare service.
Bello, Glasco, and fellow founders Sean Pinnock, Founder and CEO of Avalon Corp., Carlos Wallace, bestselling author, Filmmaker, and Google Next Gen Policy Leader, say their VR Eval products offer a more engaging and authentic experience for users by integrating digital therapeutics (eMDR) and unique environments to accelerate the healing process and combining it with its proprietary CRM system, Coming Home. The system uses AI to optimize treatments poised to change millions of lives for the better.
The Techstars worldwide network helps entrepreneurs succeed. Founded in 2006, Techstars began with three simple ideas—entrepreneurs create a better future for everyone, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere. Now we are on a mission to enable every person on the planet to contribute to, and benefit from, the success of entrepreneurs.
In addition to operating accelerator programs and venture capital funds, we do this by connecting startups, investors, corporations, and cities to help build thriving startup communities. Techstars
has invested in more than 3,000 companies with a combined market cap of more than $140B. www. techstars.com
VR Eval is a virtual reality (VR) and Pixel Stream on mobile, PC or VR Headset-based system of comprehensive evaluation, assessment, education, and therapy tools for professional
mental health and human services providers who work with victims of trauma.
A custom-built, fully immersive software and hardware platform, VR Eval leverages the many empirically proven advantages intrinsic to the immersive technology of VR to bring gold-standard trauma- focused practices into the 21st century, providing
clinicians, first responders, law enforcement, and other human services professionals with an incredibly powerful new platform to support trauma victims from the moment of first contact through the recovery and healing process.
- The DuSable Museum Presents “DRUM TALK” –THE ANNUAL BOOK AND LITERARY FAIR
- PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
- Chicago Philharmonic Opens 22/23 Symphonic Series with William Grant Still’s Afro-American Symphony
- CONSUMER ALERT: ComEd, Better Business Bureau Report Another Rise in Mobile Payment App Scams Following Summer Heat Wave ADMISSIONS
- African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
- Saks Celebrates Fall Fashion With Next-Gen Superstar Chlöe Bailey
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office IT Team Among the Best in the World in Recent Competition
- Tax Rebate Payments Begin for Millions of Illinoisans
- The Return of the Denny’s Orange Blossom Classic Produces a Positive Impact
- Hyde Park Art Center and The Seldoms dance company announce free public