Dr. Kikelomo Belizaire Joins Pega as the Company’s First Chief Medical Officer
as its first chief medical officer. With a strong clinical background
and a passion for improving care outcomes, Dr. Belizaire will bring a clinical lens to Pega’s strategy for serving its healthcare clients.
healthcare costs. Dr. Belizaire will leverage her experience as a practicing physician working closely with both payers and providers to help accelerate and inform the development of Pega’s
healthcare solutions, ensuring they are clinically relevant and help drive better collaboration between all stakeholders. A Board-certified internal medicine physician with a Master of Public Health,
capabilities and understand the value it can provide across their organizations. She brings a wealth of experience in healthcare consulting and hospitalist medicine with a focus on high quality, cost-efficient care delivery models.
outreach program. She also has held a variety of positions at Atrium Health and other health systems in the United States including CaroMont Health, MUSC Health-Florence, McLeod Medical Center, and AnMed Health. In a consulting capacity, Dr. Belizaire has led the development of benchmark utilization tools and analyzed spending trends to help collaborative hospitals become successful in population health.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) from St. George’s University. She
is currently an MBA candidate at Wake Forest University and
resides in North Carolina with her family.
processes across the whole health journey to optimize a variety of services, including preauthorizations, claims, appeals, and grievances. To learn more about how healthcare organizations can leverage Pega, visit: https://www.pega.com/ industries/healthcare.
to our healthcare clients as they work to improve patient outcomes. Consumerism is driving healthcare to be more like other industries and our clients need tools to adapt, build stronger engagement, and meet their patients where they are. Dr. Belizaire understands the realities of being a healthcare practitioner and will help Pega address our clients’ specific pain points and their need to deliver whole-person care.”
to improve quality and access to care,” said Dr. Kikelomo (Dayo) Belizaire, chief medical officer, Pega. “We have the power to transform every step of the healthcare journey. Pega’s solutions help navigate the many complexities faced by patients, payers, and providers. With technology, we can ultimately deliver better experiences for all parties involved, and I will be able to help our healthcare clients understand the full scope of what Pega can do for them.”
- The DuSable Museum Presents “DRUM TALK” –THE ANNUAL BOOK AND LITERARY FAIR
- PARADE OF FOUR-LEGGED ANIMALS TO MARCH TO THE SITE OF THEIR FUTURE HOME IN LYNWOOD, ILLINOIS
- Chicago Philharmonic Opens 22/23 Symphonic Series with William Grant Still’s Afro-American Symphony
- CONSUMER ALERT: ComEd, Better Business Bureau Report Another Rise in Mobile Payment App Scams Following Summer Heat Wave ADMISSIONS
- African Pride Launches GROW Initiative as a Rallying Cry for Today’s African American Women
- Saks Celebrates Fall Fashion With Next-Gen Superstar Chlöe Bailey
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office IT Team Among the Best in the World in Recent Competition
- Tax Rebate Payments Begin for Millions of Illinoisans
- The Return of the Denny’s Orange Blossom Classic Produces a Positive Impact
- Hyde Park Art Center and The Seldoms dance company announce free public