Lafayette Square Appoints Onay Payne as Managing Director of Real Estate
investment committee that will oversee all of Lafayette Square’s broader real estate activities including strategic joint ventures and
inclusive real estate development.
roles with oversight of multiple commingled funds and separate accounts invested across all major property types and markets
throughout the United States and Mexico, and also served on the Investment and Career Management Committees. Payne began her
career within the investment banking division at JPMorgan Chase.
real estate investment expertise with a passion for creating
positive impact in local communities.”
in leveraging an impact-driven investment approach to make
a lasting difference in communities that have historically been
overlooked and undercapitalized,” said Payne. “I’m honored
to join such an innovative platform and help scale our real
estate investment efforts to enact meaningful change in underserved
- ILLINOIS FARM BUREAU AND ILLINOIS PRESS FOUNDATION AWARD GRANTS TO 16 HIGH SCHOOL JOURNALISM PROGRAMS
- HAVAS CHICAGO HIGHLIGHTS THE CAREER JOURNEYS OF BLACK CREATIVES IN “JUST LIKE ME” DOCUMENTARY
- LEGOLAND® NEW YORK RESORT GIVES AWAY “90 SURPRISES PER WEEK” TO CELEBRATE THE 90TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE LEGO® GROUP!
- Kua Designs Pops-Up Across America
- HOUSE OF FIRST PARTNERS WITH THE PAINTED HOUSE ON NEW NFT PROJECT “BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”
- MCA CHICAGO ANNOUNCES NEW EXHIBITION FEATURING CHICAGO-BASED ARTIST GREGORY BAE
- ROSELAND MEDICAL DISTRICT PLAN APPROVAL EXPECTED
- Bridging the Opportunity Gap: Connecting Black and Latinx Students to Careers in Finance
- Bambee provides human resource assistance for small businesses
- Rep. Kelly Applauds Senate Gun Violence Prevention Framework